Howie Loves Himself / The Whack Shack

GENE1970

Are you a guy???  If so, you must understand the natural importance of masterbation.  And you cant be surprised at howie for talking about it the way he does, it might be a bit vulgar, but its howie, and it just goes along with everything he's ever done. Thats just howie

And if your going to say people shouldnt masterbate, then maybe your username shouldnt be Beaty!!!!!! lol

Why should my user name NO be BEATY if I say people should not masterbate? I would not say that - it is a good thing! :P

I am a girl and so I don't understand that uncontrollable need to masterbate I guess. But from a girl's point of view to know a guy needs to masterbate that much - even on live feeds where people are watching - grosses me out. I just think he should show more self-control, but like you said "that is Howie".

I want a guy who can control his OWN STUFF - that way I will know he can control MINE if given the chance. Know what I mean?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLOOOO

Isn't that exactly what he is doing taking control :lol:;) of things!!

Why should my user name NO be BEATY if I say people should not masterbate?  I would not say that - it is a good thing!  :P

I am a girl and so I don't understand that uncontrollable need to masterbate I guess.  But from a girl's point of view to know a guy needs to masterbate that much - even on live feeds where people are watching - grosses me out.  I just think he should show more self-control, but like you said "that is Howie". 

I want a guy who can control his OWN STUFF - that way I will know he can control MINE if given the chance.  Know what I mean??  :rolleyes:

Why should my user name NO be BEATY if I say people should not masterbate?  I would not say that - it is a good thing!  :P

I am a girl and so I don't understand that uncontrollable need to masterbate I guess.  But from a girl's point of view to know a guy needs to masterbate that much - even on live feeds where people are watching - grosses me out.  I just think he should show more self-control, but like you said "that is Howie". 

I want a guy who can control his OWN STUFF - that way I will know he can control MINE if given the chance.  Know what I mean??  :rolleyes:

Yeah, i get what your saying about the feeds. i guess just take a break when he does it.

Its a very important part of mens lives....lol. Even if we have a steady sexual partner, we still do it. I just hope i never lose my hands. (knock on wood (Not litereally))

He is a man - should of already figured that out during teen yrs.  Just seems weird that he is still playing w/it at his age- how old is he anyways?  Seems like around 30.

yeah, hes is in his early 30s i think. but, hes not too old to do it. Your never too old, once you hit that age when you start, the only time you stop is when you die.....lol.....

He is a man - should of already figured that out during teen yrs.  Just seems weird that he is still playing w/it at his age- how old is he anyways?  Seems like around 30.

What does his age have to do with anything? Jerking off is not a teen age thing. It's a man thing. 17, 25, 30, 55...it doesn't matter the age.

I am surprised everytime I read the daily updates and Howie is jerking it again.  He has no shame.  I was just reading today's updates and he was laying in bed talking to Janelle, got quiet and 30 seconds later he was done.  Said it was his biggest load yet.  :wacko: 

It is not like Howie is 13 yrs old - he a grown man.  Do men really still jerk it all the time like they did when they were teens?  Creeping me out I would have to say.

masturbation = shame???? i dont think so. and i am sure that some of the women on bb have been doing it too.. they just dont tell anyone.

its a natural thing that males do no matter what age they are. if i go out of town for more than a week, my husband jerks it... heck, he'll jerk it while we are on the phone haveing a convo about the weather... lol

i say go for it howie... and keep giving us something to giggle at.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't I hear something about Maggie having a sexual dream one night and dreamt she had the Big-O and woke herself up. After waking up she realized her hands were down in her lap and she quickly looked around to see if anybody else had woken up or noticed? Again, I could be wrong here, but.......

Guest BBHoser

no offense, but you're either very young or very naive.

Yes, I read that about Maggie too. Must have been a nice dream

As long as mine goes up, I will continue to beat it down!! HA!

Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
I read in Maxim some time ago that men will sometimes go into the restroom at work to "do their business" in order to relieve stress.

I read in Maxim some time ago that men will sometimes go into the restroom at work to "do their business" in order to relieve stress.

Thank you all for enlightening me this morning! Truely enlightened me! I am not young - am 35, but I guess I am nieve.

I have to say - I will never shake a man's hand when I greet him without looking at his hand and think... What have you been doing with that hand today and DO YOU WASH WHEN YOU WERE DONE???? :lol:

Guest BBHoser

I've never partaken myself...but a friend of mine did. He felt he needed to tell me later, which is more disturbing than the act itself.

Beaty, if it makes you feel better...I wash up after. :lol:

Here is another enlightenment.....The average door handle/knob/plate has been touched by 12 penises. Read this somewhere in a magazine. So I guess now you'll never open a door or shake a man's hand ever again. LOL, sorry had to throw that one in there.

Here is another enlightenment.....The average door handle/knob/plate has been touched by 12 penises.  Read this somewhere in a magazine.  So I guess now you'll never open a door or shake a man's hand ever again.  LOL, sorry had to throw that one in there.

Oh I will still shake their hand, but will be "thinking" and probably grinning for a while at the thought! :P

That is gross about the door handle - too funny. Thanks for the info!

I am the mother of 3 BOYS - I have the only female in the house - so very enlighened this morning. :lol:

Hard to believe you're mother of 3 boys and don't know about it. Unless of course they're still young....

But I'm sure once they reach puberty you're going to be walking in on some very private moments and you're going to learn very quickly about it all.

But anywho.. Howie jerking it isn't a big deal now.... at least he's doing it under covers instead of out in the open and aiming for the cameras or something :P heh

ok, I was going to stay out of this one but I started laughing so hard when Pallaton said

at least he's doing it under covers instead of out in the open and aiming for the cameras or something tongue.gif heh

I don't want to say I can picture that but it is funny as hell to think about, rofl.

I also loved the Maggie dreaming of Janelle jab, though my poor Janie would never be able to live with her.

As for your three boys...you are in for quite a shock in your future, lol..just remember these magic motions:

1. Knock Knock.

2. Wait 1 minute.

3. THEN you can enter.