Will The Romance Continue After Bb Is Over?

jessca4life

Romance continue after BB is over?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica & Eric Romace continue after BB?

• Yes
    • No

According to Dustin, there's a little boom boom going on @ the sequester house. If it can survive the long distance, their relationship should last for quite awhile. Now do I really care??? Not a chance! I thought Dustin was more Eric's type than any of the females on the cast.

I thought Dustin insinuated that Eric and Jess were doing the nasty ... lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think jessica will be that upset about the america's player vote. eric did not say bad things about her in the diaryroom, and she ended up winning a lot of ap votes for things for eric to do. jessica wasn't another erika at all.

i don't think jessica was upset with eric in the jury house, she seems more likely not happy about how others are treating her in the jury house. i doubt the other jurors where happy with the dick/daniele alliance that her/eric where a part of.

i think some people are viewing the relationship threw their hatred of eric/jessica, and more of on whether it has an actual chance or not.

There must be a shortage of men in Kansas because Eric is an abject DORK. What does she see in him? His whiny voice, his 5 foot nothing frame, his hook nose, his crybabying? Please someone from this planet explain how a semi-pretty blonde girl with a decent rack falls for this lose.

There must be a shortage of men in Kansas because Eric is an abject DORK. What does she see in him? His whiny voice, his 5 foot nothing frame, his hook nose, his crybabying? Please someone from this planet explain how a semi-pretty blonde girl with a decent rack falls for this lose.

Meh..different strokes for different folks, who am I to bitch about it if they are happy? Im pretty sure this is the Claudia Schiffer/David Copperfield relationship of all Big Brothers, but if they are content more power to them. The real question is will the romance continue for the Mohawked Oaf and the Skanky Whiner??? Im betting yes....until the $50 000 runs out or Nick realizes he's fallen for a loser.

I think the romance will continue after BB. Will it lead to anything permanent? Who knows, but they do seem to have true feelings for each other.

If they looked ackward in the bit shown on tonights BB it probably has more to do with the staff telling them what to do for filming. Producers know there is a curiosity as to how things have been since they've been in sequester. Just look at how it was all edited with Dustin and Amber talking about the two.

I voted no, I think Kansas is a lot futher away from New York (or Philadelphia) than just in distance.

I felt bad that Dustin insinuated that Eric & Jess were getting it on...I'm sure her parents loved hearing that. She's a grown up, can do whatever she wants, but now that the cameras are off, maybe she's making use of their new privacy. Thanks to Dustin, that privacy is gone.

I'm betting that Eric found a way to tell her about AP. It's likely going to piss off some people, because Eric's gameplay directly affected some of the evictions. Jessica's game was "guided" by Eric, and he wasn't working for her, as much as he was working for US. Will she really laugh off the fact that she made a few bad decisions thanks to Eric, that ultimately led to her eviction? She's not going to like that little surprise confession, imo.

NO, the romance will not continue.

As to what does she see in him??

I don't see Jessica as the prize some of you do, obviously, and I think opposites attract.

If he can put up with her laziness and her voice, I am sure she can put up with the 5 inches or so he has above what Zach showed everyone in the streaking clip :party_smilie:

Eric and Jess are both real people, they never once gave an indication that this was fake... or that they even wanted it. So, I'm going to take the fact that they did end up together as a sign that it's important to both of them and that they are going to try to make it work.

Yay Eric and Jess!

they did talk about how soon he was going to come visit to kansas, when they did have alone time in the house. i assume it was awkard, because it was in front of the cameras, and he hasn't had a chance to tell her about the ap reveal. i nobody knows what they have talked about privately in sequester. also eric usually does seem awkard at times, when talking about certain subjects.i could be 100 percent wrong, but i don't think jessica is going to be as upset as people think. i do think the fact he told her about the mustard/hinky votes will help a lot. dustin/amber could have easily ended up flipping on them too the way dick/daniele did.i actually think dustin is the one going to be the most upset about the ap reveal, because that is basically what got him voted out of the house.

Yea ,Eric at night mines in that big snozel

and Jess tells him its not a request .

Damn it quit thumping those huge chunks of gold

upon my nice bobbies and chest !

Jess will then exclaim to Eric the Woobie Wanker

You better stop !Why oh why, do you like your sock

better then DFK and DATY ,WTF ! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

imho eric was just using her to further his ap game , and she was mutually using him. jess seem like she had hots for nick but he wasnt giving her any attention

Archived