Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal are you saying you will not be here if Zack gets evicted tonight?

That will be interesting to see if you really stay away or just can't help your self and we see more of you here. :animated_scratchchin:

I watched when it was Booger & Erika, and that was more painful than I thought it could be. I think as much as some people will deny it, a lot will tune in even if it makes them sick to their stomachs. :) For me, I haven't been excited about a F2 since season 2, so I'm hoping I get what I want.

If not...Survivor starts soon enough.

i have never liked the final 2 people but always watched the finale because of the rest of the HG are there. the jury gets to question the final 2 and then the audience gets to cheer (or boo)... and then they bring out the HG that didnt make the jury.

so the show isnt just about the final 2. that is just a small part of it.

i really hated the final 2 in seasons 4, 6, and 7.... yet.. i watched the finale still. i think most BB watchers will.

Xal are you saying you will not be here if Zack gets evicted tonight?

That will be interesting to see if you really stay away or just can't help your self and we see more of you here.

I won't post about the live show on Sunday, nor will I watch it. Like I said, I'll check in here to see who won but that's it.

I know if I put my hand on the stove when it's on I'll burn it. In the same way, I know if it's pre-determined that a Donato will win by both of them being in the final 2, I will not enjoy the show in any way, shape or form and it will ruin rest of my night. Yes, I dislike them so much it would sadden me for the rest of the night.

The year Maggie won was the worst one for me, but I was watching, that is when I have to kick in the old it is just a game scenerio and I can let go of it pretty easily, I even came back here to chat after it was all over to read the articles on how Maggie reacted to the public hate of her, I so wanted to to know she was not so well recieved on the outside, little miss perfect and all,lol

why let a show ruin the rest of your night?

when its over... its over! go stomp on an apple outside, come back inside.. laugh at yourself.. tell your spouse what you did... laugh together and then get frisky. :lookaround: that will certainly change your mood and all will be better.

2 days later survivor starts and then all the fall shows start.... BB will be a memory. :)

So true Fizzle, get frisky, I got no one to frisk with damnit,lol I like the thought of stompin an apple too, sounds like you got a greaaatt hubby. Yep Survivor always takes us away from BB days, then in Jan we will have AR, hell yeah!!

What makes Dick so much more evil than the rest of them? his language? ok so that isn't the greatest (oh and spitting, farting and smoking suck too)....but compare him to past BB players, aka Will and Boogie, Case, and others....you could call them evil too, except for the language, et al.

And, there is one thing Dick has had to do they didn't...and that is to try and make a spoiled brat daughter come to reason with her father so they could enjoy each others company (personally that is going to take a while unless this is all a ruse).

We don't know what he did or didn't do...I suspect he drank himself to oblivion during her early -late teen years and wasn't there for her...just a suspicion...and for that she is pissed off. And, rightfully so...that is something that can never be changed...

However, there is a time to forgive, unless he continues along that track...evil? no...wayward in his behavior and how he handles himself? Yes...but who in the heck wasn't in this game.

I think the screeners of people wanting to join this game go after a healthy balance of a bit mentally challenged individuals.

So I say GO DICK...Zach doesn't deserve this, he has been a blithering idiot

and if Dick wins? Then the jury should give it to Danielle for her ability to stratigize (sp?).

Lynnrd in frigging so hot San Diego :furious3:

My TV Listing has the show on at 8 pm and shows nothing about the President and a speech. Since we are 3 hours earlier then the East Coast if he does a speech it will be at 6 pm and we are still good here.

But we are still relying on the East Coast for our spoilers.

That is a first, I live in Central

Archived