Nbc Leaving Itunes

bb11addict

I was just curious at to how everyone else felt about this stupid idiot move by NBC. They ended their deal with iTunes because they wanted more money out of the deal. That was going to cause iTunes to raise the price of NBC shows to nearly $5 an episode. I am sure glad that iTunes didn't go with that deal because I wouldn't be buying those episodes anymore. That would be stupid.

But, what I heard was that the deal runs through December so does that mean that we will be getting new Heroes episodes through December or are they just going to cut off iTunes for the entire season. That would suck. I think that NBC needs to suck it up and let iTunes sell the episodes for $1.99 an episode. and screw $5 an episode. that would totally suck.

Yeah, I'm doing a podcast for The Biggest Loser and for the life of me, I can't find the episodes online...anywhere! Big Brother stuff was offered up by CBS on Innertube as well as allowed a ton of stuff on Youtube. I wonder if NBC puts the kibosh on youtube postings?