Jane Seymour and Tony Dovolani

01.jpg

Jane Seymour

PROFESSION:

Actress

PARTNER:

Tony Dovolani

BACKGROUND:

Jane Seymour is an actress, artist, author, activist and designer. The Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning British born actress is a star of motion pictures (Wedding Crashers, Live and Let Die, Somewhere in Time) and television, ranging from her six season Western drama, Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman, to her reign as 'Queen of the Mini Series,' so dubbed by critics and the media. In addition Seymour is a bestselling author, widely successful artist, designer of her own line of homewares and accessories, and an activist on behalf of underprivileged and abused children around the world.

01.jpg

Tony Dovolani

ACHIEVEMENTS:

2005 and 2006 World Rhythm Champion

2006 PBS American Ballroom Challenge Rhythm Champion

2006 Emerald Ball Open Professional American Rhythm Champion

2005 Ohio Star Ball American Rhythm Champion

Current world and undefeated United States Open champion

CELEBRITY PARTNER:

Jane Seymour

STATS:

Style: Latin

Nationality: Albanian

Based in: New York

BACKGROUND:

Tony partnered the WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler in Season 2. The couple came in third place. In Season 3, Tony's partner was country singer Sara Evans. The couple had to withdraw in the middle of the competition for personal reasons. In Season 4, Tony partnered Leeza Gibbons into 9th place.

Born in Kosovo, Tony began folk dancing at age three. When he was 15, his entire family moved to the United States and Tony got the opportunity to attend a Fred Astaire Dance Academy. From that moment on, he knew he had found his passion.

Since that time, Tony has traveled the world and won many championships. Tony also had a featured role in the hit film Shall We Dance and spent time coaching Jennifer Lopez.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Jane!!!! I loved her in Dr. Quinn Med. Woman.

I'm sorry that her Mom died. I hope she's up to coming back.

I don't think Jane has had a facelift. I believe she has talked on the subject and doesn't think she would have one. She really does look good.

She did really well last night and got scored really high.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV GUIDE NEWS REPORT

Dancing Star Jane Seymour Fears Malibu Fires

Among the tens of thousands whose homes lie in the path of the two-day blaze which has been incinerating Southern California, Jane Seymour is worrying about the fate of her own house. "My husband [James Keach] only just this [Monday] morning evacuated the children," she told TVGuide.com from a hotel, "but he insiated on staying. He said the winds were turning in our direction, so he was going to protect the house." But how? "The last time there was a fire [in October 2003], James actually fought it and saved the bluff using [swimming pool pumps and hoses] that I had laughed at when he installed it. Since then, he has put in even more equipment. I just hope that if he does fight this crazy thing, he'll find another large male to help him with the hose."

Of course, Seymour's new anxiety comes just weeks after she lost her mother and as she continues with the Dancing with the Stars competition. "As they say, 'the show must go on,'" she sighs. "But I'm wondering how many challenges I need each week. I thought the dancing was enough!"

I have to say that as a long time fan of Jane, I'm a bit disappointed. For someone who comes across as being so classy, she was a bit classless in her comments about some of her competitors on last nights show. She got digs in on Marie, Sabrina and Mel. Add to that all of the drama surrounding her (the loss of her mother, the Malibu fires threat to her home and now this mysterious food poisoning) and she's becoming her very own TV melodrama.

I like Jane, but her last dance proved to me that it is her time to go. I think the drama is only helping to widen her fan base, which really isn't fair to the better dancers(cough, cough- Sabrina), but what can you do? It is what it is...

I've officially hopped off the Jane bandwagon. There's just too much drama for my taste. The final straw was the clip I just watched from Inside Edition where she was interviewed about her "harrowing" food poisoning episode. Oh the pain! the agony! the heavy doses of pain medication! She was so heavily medicated with pain killers that she had no idea how long she was in the hospital??? Give me a break!

As to the question of plastic surgery, she did have the where with all to address that: breasts - yes, eyes - once, full face lift - she says no, Botox - tried it once or twice but didn't like it.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name