Cameron Mathison and Edyta Sliwinska

01.jpg

Cameron Mathison

PROFESSION:

Actor

PARTNER:

Edyta Sliwinska

BACKGROUND:

Cameron Mathison joined the cast of All My Children in January 1998 as Ryan Lavery, the smart, slick talking, and sexy con man that has lifted a little cash and a few hearts since he arrived in Pine Valley. His role grew over time, becoming one of the show's most popular characters. Mathison won the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer in 1999 and earned Daytime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2002 and 2005. In 2000, Mathison was named by People magazine as one of America's 100 Most Eligible Bachelors.

Cameron exited his All My Children role in July 2002, an exit that at the time was called temporary. He returned to the cast a year later after roles in CSI & The Drew Carey Show. He is also presently hosting the fourth season of SOAPnet's reality series, I Wanna be a Soapstar.

01.jpg

Edyta Sliwinska

ACHIEVEMENTS:

Emerald Ball Latin Amateur Champion

1st Place 2001 International Grand Ball (San Francisco)

1st Place 2001 Holiday Ball (Las Vegas, Nevada)

CELEBRITY PARTNER:

Cameron Mathison

STATS:

Style: Latin

Nationality: Polish

Based in: Los Angeles

BACKGROUND:

Edyta partnered boxing champion Evander Holyfield in Season 1 when they came in 5th place. In Season 2 she and George Hamilton also came in 5th. During Season 3, she partnered actor Joey Lawrence and they came in 3rd place. Season 4, Edyta partnered actor John Ratzenberger into 6th place. She is the only professional dancer to appear in all five seasons of Dancing with the Stars.

Edyta comes from a working class Polish background and has made many sacrifices to pursue her dream to become the world's greatest Latin dancer. She misses her family greatly but feels she is on the road to stardom in the dancing world so the sacrifice is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yowza, nice eye candy. Here's hoping his dancing is as good as his looks! ;)

• 1 month later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name