*** Spoilers ***

Megan

I agree lauri. I was saying earlier that Dick beat Eric & Dani in trivia for his last HOH & then Zach beat Dani in trivia for the HOH he just won. I think Dick is good at trivia too & Dani might fold under pressure. Either way it doesn't matter now as Dick vs Zach is a lock for tomorrow :grin2: Plus now if Zach wins Dani will have the luxury of blaming her dad instead of crying & blaming herself...

Now get studyin Dick!! Whipping.gifWhipping.gif

I think with the questions part and things about the HG in sequester that Dick knows more things about them hands down. Zack is not good at the questions and I don't think he will be able to win this one.

The questions are not something personal about previous HG. They are questions that BB asked the HG AFTER they had been put into the jury house. i.e. they may ask something like "Dustin says the worst experience he had in the house was being HOH" and the two playing for HOH would have to answer True/False? Then they will show us a clip of Dustin saying "My worst experience in the house was... blah blah blah"

So there is no way to know for sure how this can go. They are not trivia facts about the HG, it's about predicting whether or not the jurors actually made the statement or not.

Keep your fingers crossed he does well...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! GO DICK!!!

We don't really know what it will be Lynn... It might be like you said, but then again it might be something new all together... We will have to wait and see...

Oh My gosh, how flippin wierd is that going to be if ZACH makes the final two? :eek: I mean, who in the world would have thought that was even possible? lol lol Certainly not me! I am REALLY hoping Dick can pull off a win tomorrow. I can't think of a time where I was more excited for a show then tomorrow. I REALLY want to see a Daddy-Daughter final two. I don't personally care for Dick, I loath his attitude towards the others. :smoke: Though it has made for good tv. Ack...... I just want Dick to WIN and take Dani to the finaly two! LOL LOL

I read somewhere that it was an underwater competition, so probably in the pool in the backyard (or a special tank).

Daniele said she is bad at holding her breath under water, so she had to keep coming up for air.

And I'm not too surprised that Daniele didn't win either part, because Janelle (who had also won a lot of competitions) didn't win either of the parts last year.

you made me laugh Jantran,lol

Why does everyone keep saying that Dani is better at trivia than Dick??

Didnt Dick win the HOH with himself and Eric and Dani ?

Wasnt that trivia?

Yep and in Dick's own words he said he guessed on a couple.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: Jantran!!!!

I read somewhere that it was an underwater competition, so probably in the pool in the backyard (or a special tank).

Daniele said she is bad at holding her breath under water, so she had to keep coming up for air.

And I'm not too surprised that Daniele didn't win either part, because Janelle (who had also won a lot of competitions) didn't win either of the parts last year.

Wasn't there one where they had to dive into the pool to get the face of the HG that answered the question correctly? If that was one of the final comps Janie wouldn't have had a prayer with those implants acting like a Coast Guard issued life preserver. Dani doesn't have any bodyfat and smoker Dick has no lung capacity (except to bellow) so underwater should have been a piece of cake for Dani against her dad.

Archived