Tuesday, September 11th

neuro2be82OU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach and Jameka are whispering because:

1-after 70 days in the house their voices are finally exhausted

2-Dick/Daniele are sleeping and they are trying not to disturb them

Jessica knew she couldnt trust the Donatos and even told Eric that she may have made the biggest mistake by not putting them up. Now she knows. No one can trust either one of them. Dick was trying to get Zach out from week two (Remember his "list" of those to go first?) yet then when he needs him he uses him. Then he claimed and continues to claim he hasn't lied in this game? GMAB! That is the way this foul game is played. The best player doesn't win just the biggest liar and jerk wins. Last year Mike slept with Erica to win. How foul is that? The biggest fraud and liar wins this game. I would never sell my soul for this game. I have even stopped watching Showtime. It seems that BB has gotten worse each year. This year was the worst by far and it seems that the trashiest people win. Let's face it Zach is a moron. His ideas are stupid. Danielle is a back stabbing freak who whines about how everyone in the house is stupid but her (Yeah Right) and Dick is a nasty bully. It figures one of the trash crew would win. I highly doubt Zach has what it takes to get to the final 2 so one of the trashy Donatos will win. Money doesn't give you class. Maybe if Dick wins he can buy a spittoon

Hey I've got an idea! It's a magical one! How about...brace yourself, NOT SPITTING IN THE HOUSE.You know DAMN well none of you ladies would want your children or significant others spitting inside the house. At least I'm assuming since no woman I've ever known from mother to friends to girlfriends would want me spitting anywhere int he house. It's considered a nasty habit.

I know spitting isn't pleasant, but if you've every lived with someone who has had severe sinus problems you know they need to spit. My husband has sinus trouble that medicine, surgery, etc has not helped. If I had to send him outside every time he needed to spit (especially in the mornings) then I would be considered cruel. I know people can have more control, but, give the guy a break!

(And this from a person who can't stand ED!)

Is there a twist that we don't know about? How come all the hg's have to pack even though either Jameka or Dick will be leaving? Also, it would make sense for Dani I guess in case she pulled a Marcellas, but Zach shouldn't have to pack either way cause he's HOH and HOH never goes home.

Could there be a coup d'etat or something?

Zach packs ... moving out of HoH

I guess the others have to pack cuz technically they don't know if Dani is going to use the PoV or not (but we all know she is!!). Therefore, she & Dick have to since as of now, they ARE on the block. Jameka has to cuz she'll BE on the block.

Well, Dick has been laying into Zach. Dick's been telling him that he's going to tell America how Zach really is on the live show tonight, and he keeps being rude to Zach. Must be to rumble his mind before the HOH comp tonight. No other reason to be doing it.

I'm really looking forward to tonights show. Been so boring lately.

I'm hoping for a good comp tonight...more physical! :animated_bouncy:

I too would like to see the jury house!

Archived