Most Fake Houseguest On Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Most Fake Hg, Biggest Trash Talker on BB  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Most Fake, Trash-Talking Houseguest on Big Brother?

• Alison
    • Ivette
    • Maggie
    • Daniele
    • Dick

I think the point is that Dick has the obsession with telling a gay man that he should bleed to death during anal sex. Now, who comes up with a line like that?

I made a statement that he probably said that because he is latent.

I personally couldn't care less what sexual preference someone has, but evidently Dick does.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh Fizzle you just made my day "Shock" is that you? Written in tru Shok form. OMG, best laugh :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

What I meant to say was the post was written in true Shock form, not you,oh my I was laughing too hard to type.

Hmm let me see, I'll go season by season...

Season 2-Will and Boogie, Boogie especially

Season 3-Danielle

Season 4-Allison and Jun

Season 5-I guess I would have to go with Adria/Natalie then Drew

Season 6-the entire friendship alliance especially April

All-Stars-Boogie and Erika

Season 8-Amber and after her recent actions in the last few weeks Danielle. She cried about Nick, yet voted him out. She wouldn't have anything to do with Zach for most of the season, but as soon as he got HOH, she was his new BFF. Then when he got HOH and didn't do what she and her dad wanted, she turned on him.

IMO.........."most fake" and "trash talking" should be two separate categories.

Dick was the ultimate trash talker but I don't think it was fake, at all. He used it as a tool and it obviously worked for him.

And how does Dani make the list of "most fake" this year over Eric who's job it was to be fake or Amber who fake cried her way through everything that happened?!

Ivette was alot of things, but fake was definetly not one of them. Love her or hate her, what you saw is what you got..and Im willing to bet money she is very loyal to the ones she loves. As far as the ones she hates? Well...lets just say her and Dick are probably cut from the same cloth. Funny how one person is demonized one season and the same personality is worshipped the next.

The fake award for me has gotta go to Daniele, probably one of the worst human beings Ive ever had the displeasure of seeing on a television screen. A cheating, two faced, s**ttalking, vile POS that hides behind a "please feel sorry for me" exterior. I first felt sorry for Kris, but her messing around with Nick is probably the best thing that could have happened to him..God help him if he ever procreated or had to spend an entire lifetime with this piece of trash. Ive come across some narcissistic people in my life, but Dani seriously takes the cake. This garbage of a woman feels like everything is owed to her, and when she doesnt receive the attention she seeks there's immediate repurcussions (letting daddy go ballistic or good ole fashion smack talking, take your pick). 500K is definetly not gonna make her any better of a person, I doubt extensive therapy will either.

I don't think anyone is anti-gay, but anti-hypocrisy. Now that you mention it, Dick is quuite the queen, yet he really jumped on Dustin. I also have my suspicions about Eric, Jessica had to practically rip all her clothes off and rape him before he had the courage to even kiss her. I don't think Dick is fake in any other way, other than that he breaks his word any chance he gets and then hypocritically calls out anyone else who does the same thing. Now Allison was pretty fake, but only when she was prostituting herself with the guys to get their votes and then screwing them over. Danielle is more fake, because she broke her deals with everyone, and she admits in the diary that her crying was just strategy.

Dani pretends to be this nice sweet girl to the hgs and on the TV show but behind their backs she is no different than her dad...actually in some cases she is worse.

She was talking about kids yesterday and I cringed thinking of her as a mother. She is way too selfish to be a mother at this time in my opinion

Archived