Most Fake Houseguest On Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Most Fake Hg, Biggest Trash Talker on BB  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Most Fake, Trash-Talking Houseguest on Big Brother?

• Alison
    • Ivette
    • Maggie
    • Daniele
    • Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen was such a self-centered, beverly hills, everything has to go the way I want it to go type of girl. She didn't even have a purpose of being there and stated that many times. About how rich she is and she is only there for the experience. There just aren't people like her in real life. If you aren't there for the money, get out. About the talking about people behind their back... :lol: Everyone talks about everyone behind their back, it is like lying, you can't succeed on the game without doing it. All the good players talk behind peoples back. D/D haters <_<

I agree bbfan. Dani was the most immature and fake person on Big Brother. Not only did she say she wasn't fake (in DR and to dear ol dad) she whined and moaned about what others were doing to her, but she was doing the same exact thing. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. She smiles and lies all at the same time. I hope Nick saw her true colors and his re-evaluating her. Nick seems like a nice guy, she doesn't deserve him at all. She deserves her daddy, cause she is her fathers daughter after all.

Oh my, I think America has just witnessed the greatest player to ever play BB and has fallen in love! Big Brother 8 is no more it shall now be forever known as Donato's Big Brother!

:faint: , I'm not feeling well, giving my head a shake, I think things are getting clearer. Holy cow :batman: that was close. They almost had me in their spell.

Dani is so self centered and the fakest immature person around....... " but I won, don't steal my glory. You have nooooooo idea how I feel, I hate these people they are soooooo fake, I totally played strategic"

" I'm the girl in school everyone would come to ( for gossip )"

Dani, miss popularity just a chip off of Dad's old block. Let's pretend to be nice when it makes us look good. They wouldn't have come so far if not for each other.

what makes her a skank? and dont say anything about her EX-bf.

Are we watching the same show? Ex-bf? She came into the house declaring her undying love for the guy (Kris) until her Nick obsession... are you saying ex-bf because he is likely to have dumped her given what has happened, because she has dumped him since coming into the house, or what?

Since I can' vote for Jessica - I'll pass on this one too Marty.

Dick loves telling it like it is . So, why doesn't he come out and let everyone know his "Secret" . Plenty already do .

Except for the timbre and depth of his voice-- he is the most effeminate man of all the men who played this year in the BBH.. He swishes around with shoulders back, his tits to the air and his ass tucked in .This walk is

known as the "debutante slaunch". His behavior--- screaming over others isn't manly at all --it's Hysterical Diva time . The way he curls up so kittenish on that outdoor lounge on his side with the legs bent together having a cigarette. Like glamour girls 50s cheesecake---- "Paging Miss Lana Turner" anyone? He smokes like a CHICK-- never seen a guy smoke like that. The way he tilts his head upward and back to the heavens and blows that smoke, just like the women all used to do in the old 50s commercials . Even the way he holds his cigarette with his hand bent back at the wrist --guys do NOT smoke that way . BETTE DAVIS DOES!!!!

And Oh Boy, does he like the good looking men and comments on 'em--- Old Dick is quite the connoisseur. He calls them "studs" -"hot dudes" stud muffins== Nick ,Hardy ,Will etc. He is, really a sad old desperate loser trying to be cool, when even his whine of a daughter ,the negative malajusted and infantile Danielle says, " He THINKS he is COOL but he's NOT. SHE'S RIGHT .

Under all the hair dye-- make up ------chains --rings and bandanas in the back pocket ( a code gay men use), the spitting overkill ( go for it Dickie --real men spit and fart--- hey it's Real Raw, ya know -- butch and crude), under it all Dickie is just an EX HIGH SCHOOL GEEK in DISGUISE. The make up, the soft green eyeshadow (what a scream) and his BITCH ENTITLED attitude, are all a desperate, screaming bit of "slight of hand". All to try and DIVERT any close SCRUITANY to WHO and WHAT he really is. A tired old joke, a closeted QUEEN trying to pass as a rocker.

PERIOD! END OF STORY!!

Archived