Episode 2.07: Out Of Time

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.07: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 2007

There are currently no spoilers for this episode.

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.07: Out of Time

Airdate: November 5, 2007

• 10/14 - When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter and Caitlin get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh, Matt, Nathan, Niki and Bob band together to fend off the "nightmare man's" attack. Despite Claire's best efforts to keep them apart, West learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father. Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro and Kensei's legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn. Kristen Bell, Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto and Dania Ramirez also star. Alan Blumenfeld, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Shalim Ortiz, Eriko Tamura and Adair Tishler guest star. Source: NBC

• 2 weeks later...

Clip 1- I was RIGHT! Whoa. Now the big question is- why? (thanks, bb!)

Clip 2- I'll say it again...don't trust that West. But what I really want to know is- who are his parents?

Clip 3- Bob- evil, not evil, evil not evil...? and Matt's confrontation with his dad should be a doozy!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Heroes

by Casey Marsella

"We All Have Our Roles to Play"

Who can be trusted? Jack Coleman, Ashley Crow by Chris Haston/NBCEpisode Recap: "Out Of Time"

Welcome to November Sweeps. The writers