Episode 2.06: The Line

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.06: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 2007

There are currently no spoilers for this episode.

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.06: The Line

Airdate: October 29, 2007

• 10/14 - West convinces Claire to teach head cheerleader Debbie (guest star Dianna Agron) a lesson after she deems Claire too ordinary to join the squad. While Suresh faces a serious moral dilemma with the Company, H.R.G. pays his Russian mentor a visit in an effort to locate Isaac's last prophetic paintings. Meanwhile, nearing the U.S. border, Alejandro becomes increasingly uneasy about Sylar's intentions, especially towards Maya. Peter and Caitlin's search for a mysterious doorway he painted ultimately leads them to a surprising place. In feudal Japan, while attempting to repair history, Hiro struggles with his feelings for Kensei's "princess" Yaeko. Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee and Adrian Pasdar also star. Jimmy Jean-Louis, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star. Source: NBC

Sprint sneak preview clip:

Sprint sneak preview, "The Line"

Good or Evil promo

TV Promo, "Good or Evil"

NBC sneak previews- 3 clips:

3 NBC sneak preview clips

Good question, echo. Although I'm a huge fan of both shows, if I had to pick my favorite it would definitely be LOST. I find Heroes to be a great escapist fantasy for me and I love the whole comic book genre, however, I find the writing to be a bit more uneven than LOST and, at times, I do have to admit that I cringe at some of the more juvenile plot lines and some of the dialogue. An excellent example of this was last night's "Claire and West pull a prank on the head cheerleader" segment. I do think the show IS heading in an interesting area, however, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out- especially with the Kensei character (David Anders is a fantastic actor!). My favorite parts of the show are when they head into darker territory, such as last season's Homecoming. I also look forward to all of Hiro's segments. I know they're usually the opposite of dark, but his character can be so vulnerable, funny and serious all at the same time that I find him very compelling.

Regarding LOST- I don't know whether its because I've invested myself more in the lives of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, or it's just the brilliant acting and writing and the more consistent adult storyline- it is probably my favorite show of all time. (Well, actually, Firefly might have been if it had been on the air long enough...) Yes, there are times I became frustrated with ways I thought they were heading with the show and I do feel that the writers are walking a tightrope in trying to bring the show to a satisfying conclusion, but everytime I begin to experience a little inkling of doubt (such as the horrifically sidetracked Jack in Thailand episode or focusing too much on the Sawyer/Kate/Jack love triangle) they rope me right back in! I also find the humor much more subtle, dry and dark at times- which is my kind of humor, I guess.

So that's my thoughts- how about you? How would you stack them up against each other?

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Heroes

by Casey Marsella

The First Cut is the Deepest

Episode Recap:

Kayo wrote:

So that's my thoughts- how about you? How would you stack them up against each other?

I'm a fan of Lost after big turn around of thinking it was just another x-files (stories that had no resolution). I liked the X-Files, just was disappointed that they were making it up as they went along. I liked the darkness to the series.

Lost clearly has a well thought out plan\story so I have become a huge fan. Really didn't start watching until mid way through the second season. And it was only in the final episode of season three that I realized they were doing flash-forwards, which I thought was pretty cool.

Struggling with Heroes. It just doesn't grab me for some reason. I watch it, but it doesn't take much to get me distracted, which is how I generally how can I tell how much I REALLY like a show. Show looks great in HD!

The paintings found/stolen by Bennet and The Haitian:

paintingsxq6.jpg

46489004gy8.jpg

Definitely Kensei and Hiro in an epic battle?

blondemr7.jpg

hmm, this could be Niki, Elle or Claire- most likely Elle or Niki...

gunxk2.jpg

This one is the most difficult to figure out and maybe is a character we haven't seen yet. It most likely isn't him cuz it doesn't look like him, but I'm hopin it's West and my hunch that he is evil holds true. Looks a tiny bit like Nathan...ooh, I just had a scary thought- maybe it's Mohinder?!

biopetermk3.jpg

this has GOT to be Peter. His eyes are glazed over like when he is using his power to paint the future and if you look carefully you notice the scar on his forehead just like he had in the future scene (when Niki was his girlfriend) in the first season. But who is that in the background?

heroesisaacspaintings07gk8.jpg

Of course, this one we've already seen, but I thought the original painting was the one Mohinder found. Is this a print or is the one Mohinder found in NY a print??

There are two other paintings as well- one of a hand holding a vial, and one that we can only see a corner of to the far right of the group paintings photo. The Haitian is standing in front of it. That one must be pretty crucial to the whole puzzle since we aren't being allowed to see it yet. I'm wondering if the numbers we can see on some of the paintings indicate the order in which the events will happen. If that turns out to be the case, the person in the painting marked "7/8" is most likely the person who shoots Mr. Bennet (or whoever it is) because his painting is marked "8/8".

Anyone else have any thoughts?

This one is the most difficult to figure out and maybe is a character we haven't seen yet. It most likely isn't him cuz it doesn't look like him, but I'm hopin it's West and my hunch that he is evil holds true. Looks a tiny bit like Nathan...ooh, I just had a scary thought- maybe it's Mohinder?!

Ok, you need to go watch the spoiler clips for the next episode, pronto!