The Fish and Inside The Fish Tank

Guest ranster627

Guest metaldale

It didn't take them long. I guess there is an eel in there? I love the cam looking through, surprisingly clear for going through layers of glass and water.

I haven't seen the eel but I have seen the triggerfish, yellow tangs,and a few other awesome saltwater fish. However what they should have done was get a lionfish to go in the tank. Used to have one myself. Watching one of those fish eat is an awesome sight and boy are they quick!

Did you notice that they keep adding new fishes in the tank almost everyday ?

That gives me a hint that it might also be what they plan to to with houseguests... there are a lot of rumors that there'll be either new guests in the house, or, wich is more probable, that they'll send back evicted HG in the house. Wich leads me to the MTA 3-17 sign giving also a hint about 3 extra houseguests ( 17-3 = 14 so reversed, 14 HG + 3 = 17)

Guest Parkerzmummy

I believe that this theory has been discussed quite a bit. I do hope they bring back Michael as I think he got the raw end of the deal and got voted out far to early.

Yep .. I heard one of the HG's say that earlier when they were obsessively staring at the tank.

Side note: Jennifer ate a chocolate Eel -- not a chocolate snake.

The eel was approx. 10-13 inches long, Black/Yellow Stripes, and made a fe passes across the cam. I saw during the last fish break. That was the first of the eel that I have seen. please post if you saw the eel Prior. Something tells me the fish tank might be a clue in some way. Adding fish in mathematical incriments, removing fish, etc. Yeah, it's far fetched, but I look at the house as my own personal mystery. Anything could be a clue.

Guest Joey0221

Awhile back I read a post about the HG's naming the fish and Ivette had named the eel after umm forget which housegues (Jen?) ate the chocolate eel.. So the eel was there before...

:)