Veto - Final 4

laladoopiedu

uhh, at different times during this game they ARE given the chance to have interactions or some kind of contact with the outside.. whether its a letter, a phone call or a visit outside the house. (or i should say the WIN a letter or phone call or whatever) so all outside contact is NOT forbidden.

Under no circumstances has BB allowed the HGs to recieve information about who they could and could not trust from outside of the house. It isn't allowed. Dick got information. Dick planned to get that information. Dick broke the rules.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Quote "Under no circumstances has BB allowed the HGs to recieve information about who they could and could not trust from outside of the house. It isn't allowed. Dick got information. Dick planned to get that information. Dick broke the rules. "Quote"

Actually I heard all the guests recieved a penalty nom , because they all saw the banner and "under no circumstances are they allowed to recieve information " :animated_rotfl:

If there WAS a code and I seriously doubt it...the timing of the letter and it's code would be of no use at all considering you have to win HOH to read it! Who knows when it was written??? Get a grip People...it's a TV show! They're not holding a gun to your grandma's head!

If there WAS a code and I seriously doubt it...

Dick has repeatedly stated that he hasn't lied. He said they conspired to send a coded message. The timing is

not relavent.

Get a grip People...it's a TV show!

It is a regulated game show with monetary prizes.

As a former Dick supporter I am looking / hoping for anything to happen to take it all away from him.

I know that it is not going to happen but I can hope!

His constant verbal abuse has turned me against him.

Go Zach! :-)

Ya Dick said that he hasn't lied----but he never said he hasn't joked around with anyone.

Gosh, Vinnie is such an idiot to go ahead and do something like that when he knows that if Dick got caught it would be BYE BYE money. Sounds like it was worth it to me.

Thanks for clearing it up for me....I forgot how it worked.LOL

So Jameka is going!!! D/D and Zach are in the F3!!!! :hurray:

Archived