Veto - Final 4

laladoopiedu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yuk. figures. well, good for her; as much as I don't like her, hats off to her for doing it again. The voters helped them get where they are and they got what they wanted. I guess that's good. :disappointed:

since we havent seen the rule book... we shouldnt assume that there is a rule stating "house guest are forbidden to receive letters that have coded messages from loved ones... this includes any codes that were invented prior to entering the house."

i would think if there is a rule like that... then dick would not have admitted out loud on the feeds (and bragged about it to dani) that him and his son had came up with a code system before coming into the house. hello? why would he admit that knowing that he would get in trouble?

since we havent seen the rule book... we shouldnt assume that there is a rule stating "house guest are forbidden to receive letters that have coded messages from loved ones... this includes any codes that were invented prior to entering the house."

i would think if there is a rule like that... then dick would not have admitted out loud on the feeds (and bragged about it to dani) that him and his son had came up with a code system before coming into the house. hello? why would he admit that knowing that he would get in trouble?

People do dumb things! The concept of the game is keep people in the house without outside information! It's against the rules to get outside information. YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY GETTING OUTSIDE INFORMATION! He cheated and he's getting away with it.

I've already said this and I will say it again, it isn't his fault BB let the letter get to him. He got it from winning HOH and there was coded letters in the letter. BB could have stopped it. How is it ED's fault? What do you want him to do, NOT read the letter? How was he supposed to know there was info in there? come on, that is a little rediculous.

ok--- I am going to stomp my feet now! Gosh darn it!

I am sure some of those letters have been edited. Just as I am sure that those letters were poured over by a group of people. I am also sure that the letter was not written last week. or the week before, or the week before.

People do dumb things! The concept of the game is keep people in the house without outside information! It's against the rules to get outside information. YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY GETTING OUTSIDE INFORMATION! He cheated and he's getting away with it.

Crys, did you just yell at me? very rude.

apparently its not in violation of anything because bb did not call him into DR and they did not give him a penalty.... but go ahead and keep protesting.. its your right. but dont get rude with others for having their say.

how do you know its the biggest rule of the house?????????????? do you work for CBS? if so, then do something about it. iam not being irrational, i just see what i see. and i didnt see BB pull him aside and punish him.

just as i didnt see Johnny fairplay on Survivor get in trouble for plaining ahead of time to have cousin (?) say his grandma died (lie) so he could get sympathy from the other players. really same concept... right?

how do you know its the biggest rule of the house?????????????? do you work for CBS? if so, then do something about it.

If it's not the biggest rule, then why did CBS have the banner planes stopped? Why didn't they let Amber and Dani talk to people when they left the house? Why can't the HGs call home when they feel like it?? Not being able to access outside information is a part of the game. What makes Dick so special?

I've already said this and I will say it again, it isn't his fault BB let the letter get to him. He got it from winning HOH and there was coded letters in the letter. BB could have stopped it. How is it ED's fault? What do you want him to do, NOT read the letter? How was he supposed to know there was info in there? come on, that is a little rediculous.

uhh, at different times during this game they ARE given the chance to have interactions or some kind of contact with the outside.. whether its a letter, a phone call or a visit outside the house. (or i should say the WIN a letter or phone call or whatever) so all outside contact is NOT forbidden.

dick is not the only one that got a letter. every HOH winner has received a letter.

Also supposedly it had ERIC's Initials in there too. HMMM now why would old Vinnie boy tell Daddy that Eric was not to be trusted when he could obviously see that America had Dick's back and that Eric had some part in that?

Wow great post. For those saying the letter was cheating and also that Eric (America) was helping Dick & Daniele. So some E or J letters in the letter don't mean a thing to me. Vincent and Dick may have had some beers once before the show and talked and joked about a "code". It is obvious that it wasn't in the letter and Dick thought it was a joke anyway.

Archived