Season 1 - Episode 1.24: Exodus, Parts 2 & 3

Jem

Episode 1.24: Exodus (Season finale , Part 2 and 3)

Airdate: May 25 2005

• 03/14 - "By season's end... the raft that some castaways have been building will have set sail," says Damon Lindelof. But just who will live or die has always been a problem for this writing staff. Source: NY Times

03/11 - They are filming inside of an airport and the entire cast is there, even people who died earlier in the season were on set. I tried talking with a crewmember but all he would say is the finale goes back to before episode 1 and part of the episode deals with why the plane crashed. Source: A SpoilerFix.com visitor who has been close to the set. [Note: We have not been able to verify the accuracy of this spoiler, however, since it seems coherent with Kristin's spoiler below, we decided to post it.]

02/14 - Here's what I've heard of the finale: We'll go back to the very beginning, when they all boarded the plane. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XandraSkye

But no word on who the episode centers around? Or maybe it's everyone.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a long summer waiting for Season 2!

Guest ranster627

I would love to see more of Rose and her husband! (Then again, he may be in the capsule? :twisted: )

I think it might focus on the person(s) responsible for the crash?

Guest XandraSkye

I have to say, I am very anxious to see more about the crash.

And I know that they are gonna leave us with a real head scratching, take your breath away, shocking season finale. I just know it!

Guest ranster627

I am too! I just hope we get more insight ... I have a feeling that a real villain / duplicit character will come out of the crash circumstances.

Guest ranster627

That's right ... so one or both parts will be from the dog's perspective --- the witness that can't speak!

Has the dog avoided anyone on the island?

Guest XandraSkye
The say that we are going to learn "why" the plane crashed. Get a view from the dogs side too. So maybe it wasn

Ok here is what I have found out about the finale, it comes from a friend on the Fuselage. To read it better highlight the text that is in white. This way if someone doesn't want the spoiler, it makes it easier for them not to read it.

girlspy15 writes:

"Spoiler below, select the area to read the text

The finale is now THREE HOURS (Can you stand it?) broken down into 1 hour the first week, May 18, and 2 hours the second week, May 25. And here is the ONLY thing I can tell you

Guest ranster627

wow wow wow ... intriguing ...

Thanks so much for that! Another way to read it is to quote it and it comes up in regular type!

NO, not my Jack!! Say it isn't so.....please??

kayo

Guest ranster627
I don't think that is what it is saying, so hopefully he will be ok.

I agree ... but what it does say will make his character more conflicted and interesting ... and complex ... he is just starting to get a little one dimensional to me ...

However, if we interpret everything literally, we now know for sure who dies!

• 2 weeks later...

• 04/21 - The castaways on the raft are surprised at sea by something unexpected. Meanwhile, remaining islanders attempt to blow open the hatch, and a visitor to the encampment might be a threat to Claire's infant son. Source: ABC

04/19 - Someone on Lost's island may want to double-check that flight manifest. Turns out there was a semi-famous movie star on board Oceanic flight 815 when it crashed last fall. In the thriller's season finale next month, Michelle Rodriguez ("Girlfight," "Resident Evil") will be introduced as a fellow passenger who befriends Matthew Fox's Jack prior to liftoff. Hope that doesn't mean she got stuck sitting in coach. Source: The Ausiello Report, TV Guide (printed version)

The French woman is back on "Lost" and Locke will be tortured by one of his own (think about who knows how to torture people). The season finale ends with some of the survivors heading out on the raft while the others open that blasted hatch.

Now I wonder, does she know the hatch is going to be opened? Or is it just a comment :?: :!: :?:

I would like to see it opened at the end of this season. Wont hold my breath for it. :roll:

Guest ranster627

I think her return is connected both to the baby and to deliver a warning ... read both in spoilers somewhere on here ...

OMG ... and I wonder which one dies ... I am going with Michael yet again!

It must be Michael, Sawyer, Jin and Walt then...

(my heart has already begun to beat faster in anticipation of tomorrow night's episode!) :D

Jack's actin like he's been helpin himself tae that down'd small planes heroine cargo! :shock: An the only reason Sawyer (drool) and the baby would end up on the raft together,is tae keep the babe from crying!hehehe

Episode 1.24: Exodus, Part 2 (Season Finale)

Airdate: May 25, 2005 from 8 to 10 p.m.

• 05/10 - Cocreator Damon Lindelof reveals: The season finale focuses on the opening of the hatch. You'll see at least 2 percent of the monster -- potentially 5 percent. In the finale, viewers will begin to intuit the transmission's source. Not everybody might be coming back; that doesn't necessarily mean we're killing people... The finale delivers on life-and-death stakes. The finale's last 10 minutes focus on the numbers in a non-oblique way. The numbers bring people to the island; the larger myseter is: Why? Source: Entertainment Weekly
  • 05/09 - We'll see LOTS of the four boys at sea, and what happens out there will shock the daylights out of you. Also, EVERYONE is vulnerable as far as not coming back next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 05/07 - As for the current season ender, a two-hour finale airing May 25, brace yourself: "We've managed to pull off a cliffhanger that is emotionally satisfying but that demands that people talk about it all summer," Lindelof says. "It's a 'Who shot J.R.?' moment." Source: USA Weekend
  • 05/02 - Three men and a child are supposed to get on the raft. Sawyer is on the raft. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/21 - The castaways on the raft are surprised at sea by something unexpected. Meanwhile, remaining islanders attempt to blow open the hatch, and a visitor to the encampment might be a threat to Claire's infant son. Source: ABC
  • 04/19 - Someone on Lost's island may want to double-check that flight manifest. Turns out there was a semi-famous movie star on board Oceanic flight 815 when it crashed last fall. In the thriller's season finale next month, Michelle Rodriguez ("Girlfight," "Resident Evil") will be introduced as a fellow passenger who befriends Matthew Fox's Jack prior to liftoff. Hope that doesn't mean she got stuck sitting in coach. Source: The Ausiello Report, TV Guide (printed version)
  • 04/13 - The indie film actress guest-starring in Lost's season finale is Girlfight's Michelle Rodriguez. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide
  • 04/09 - On the season finale of ABC's Lost, one of the islanders is going to die, producers have said. Source: Entertainment Weekly
  • 04/08 - During an interview, Ian Somerhalder (Boone), the actor made a few revelations about the monster. He said something that can be resumed to: "You will see a piece of what it is during the 2-hour season finale, and it should clear up some questions" One other detail he let slip was that his character shows up one more time this season. I'm hoping it will be in a flashback, not as a corpse in a funeral scene. Source: Live with Regis and Kelly (Thanks Chris and Bob for the tip.)
  • 03/30 - The Lost season finale will air May 25, and will be 2 hours long. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

03/14 - "By season's end... the raft that some castaways have been building will have set sail," says Damon Lindelof. But just who will live or die has always been a problem for this writing staff. Source: NY Times

• 03/11 - They are filming inside of an airport and the entire cast is there, even people who died earlier in the season were on set. I tried talking with a crewmember but all he would say is the finale goes back to before episode 1 and part of the episode deals with why the plane crashed. Source: A SpoilerFix.com visitor who has been close to the set.
  • 02/14 - Here's what I've heard of the finale: We'll go back to the very beginning, when they all boarded the plane. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 01/26 - The pilot (played by Alias' Greg Grunberg) returns in the season finale. I'm thinking we might get to see what happened on that doomed plane pre-liftoff. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

Guest ranster627

This is just killing me ... so many items to resolve and explore ... I am sure I will be happy with whatever they do, but I will always want more ... faster!

On a light note. maybe Rose's Husband is that stranger ...

Seems wherever they are, they will ALL be in danger ... it might sound strange but it all reminds me of an Irwin Allen movie ...

On a light note. maybe Rose's Husband is that stranger ...

Seems wherever they are, they will ALL be in danger ... it might sound strange but it all reminds me of an Irwin Allen movie ...

LOL- ranster, you just won't give up on Rose's husband...and you're probably right not to! My guess is the stranger is Rousseau. She'd be considered a stranger to everyone there except Sayid and Hurley...

and yes, it does seem like and Irwin Allen movie, only with much better writing and acting... :wink: