Final Four

JeepGirl

They way they have structured the final four in the past few years has been ok but how about this...

The final four compete for HOH. The HOH winner has guaranteed themselves a place in the final three. <nothing different so far>

The HOH does not make any nominations.

The other three compete in the POV (in this case it stands for Power of Vote).

POV winner has guaranteed themselves a place in final three and casts the vote to decide who will be joining them and the HOH in final three. Other person leaves.

Heres my reasoning:

HOH doesnt make noms because it really doesnt matter who gets nominated. (No matter how much Dani complains about it, Zach is right on this one.)

In the current format, the only way that the noms do matter is if HOH also wins POV because HOH can choose to maintain or change their own noms and can "stack the deck" by making sure the HG they want is the voter. In the above format, the HOH doesnt compete in POV because they werent responsible for noms (and again because their safety has already been guaranteed). POV players basically fight it out to remain in the BB house.

POV winner casting the vote is basically the same as now but with possible HOH win taken out of the equation.

It seems to me at this point in the game it should be every man for himself. Alliances shouldnt exist anymore. You fight or you go home.

Thoughts? Suggestions? (Veiled attempt to get everyone to stop arguing about which HG is best and discuss this game that we all love.)

Wouldn't work because the HOH doesn't get to compete in the POV... and it's only fair that the HOH gets to try and keep his nominations the same.

I like the idea of having the 3 other players compete in the veto and the veto winner choose who goes on to final 3 ...

However I figured out what all the hoopla is in the house ... THE VETO WINNER CANNOT CHANGE THE NOMINATIONS! ... So if Zach wins his noms stay the same and the player that isn't on the block decides who stays and who goes ... If D/D win it pulls one off the block and the veto winner decides who stays and who goes ...

I think D/D are trying to convince Zach to throw the POV competition to them without actually saying "Zach don't play hard in POV... Let us (D/D) play against Jam and hopefully one of us (D/D) win" ... But zach is more so like I'd rather have one Donato and Jam cause his chances are greater to go to final 2 than to be up against D/D which slims his chances of going to final 2...

But it still doesn't matter who he puts up at this point ...

How about this:

They could have the HOH (series of 3 events like final 3 HOH) to determine 1 person to go to the final 3, then kind of like a nomination, the HOH Save 1 Person to bring into the final 3 and the 2 left COMPETE to get to the final 3. They could have a series of 3 events (somewhat like the final 3 HOH again) and whoever loses, GOES HOME. This competition wouold be taking place of the veto, but it only seems fair that the HOH should get this much power after winning that HOH competition. I think that the game needs to be shaken up and not having a POV and having HOH choose who competes to get evicted instead of voting seems like a way to really spice things up and make things interesting.

However I figured out what all the hoopla is in the house ... THE VETO WINNER CANNOT CHANGE THE NOMINATIONS! ... So if Zach wins his noms stay the same and the player that isn't on the block decides who stays and who goes ... If D/D win it pulls one off the block and the veto winner decides who stays and who goes ...

Um why can't the veto winner not change the nominations? This is new to me. If Zach wins POV he can chose to take D or D off the block and put up Jem. This would give the power to who ever he took off the block, that person would decide who went home. HOH may not have used this power in the past but lets say that Zach wins POV and he talks to Jem. and she says that she is sending Dick home, but Zach feels better about his chances against Dick then Dani, so he go to Dick and says I will take you off the block if you send Dani home. Let assume that Dick agrees to this then Zach could take Dick off and put Jem up and have Dick sned Dani home.

At this point the noms are only a big deal if the HOH wins POV other wise the POV winner desides who goes home.

I'm glad you said something... I've been wondering all season why someone was saying you're in the house this year. I'm a bit slow... I figured it out last week. :animated_rotfl: Jem = Jameka

Archived