Do You Want Ap In Bb9

Olliedog

Do You Want Ap In Bb9  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Ap In Bb9

• Yes
    • No

NO AP in BB9

I do not want a bunch of low lifes like me who read and post to message boards to be able to get me evicted from the house. I want to be able to play the game fair and square and cheat my way to v-i-c-t-o-r-y.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would be pretty cool if they could do something with it like like someone said in this topic (sorry, didn't feel like looking) Change people each week, but the houseguests not know about it. What would make it better would be if it stopped at like the final 4 or 5 also. I wouldn't prefer it though, I want good original big brother, but maybe they could spice it up a bit so that it isn't the same as it has been.

Oh God no. First and foremost, the element of surprise would be gone and, thus, the accusations and suspicions would be flying ridiculously! Second, the AP tasks were lame and, even though I personally was glad to see some people I hated go, I think America needs to stay out of the BB decisions. No slight against D&D but that "magical" twist Dick is always bragging about (i.e the Dustin switcharoo) was ALL AP. Eric had to make it happen. So, um, yeah, America needs to stay out of that house!

No, but if there is any twist created that gives one person/pair an advantage, that is equally unwanted. CBS should stop messing with the game...are they so desperate for ratings that they need to promote unfair advantages for certain hg. Maybe so, then we can just assume that this show might be in trouble anyway.

Well, you know they can not do AP again because of course it has already been done.

But yes, I want to have a vote in the house every season and every week. I like the way season 1 was where the public nominated a houseguest and then HOH nominated the other. Now that they can set up the voting through computer and texting and the votes can be limited; that is if they want it that way.

I do not understand this thinking of keeping outside interferences from the house. The houseguest are there for my entertainment and summertime guilty pleasure and the more I get to participate in their misery the better! If they happen to win some money along the way, whoopee for them, but I want to cause some drama and stir the pot :stirthepot: for them along the way! If we were not here blogging and debating and watching BB, the show would not exist, so yes I want public participation as much as possible.

no they need a new twist and need to change the game events (POV, food [this has gotten so old], and etc...) up a little like the variety on Surivor. Also the players would have already seen it on this show.

I do not understand this thinking of keeping outside interferences from the house. The houseguest are there for my entertainment and summertime guilty pleasure and the more I get to participate in their misery the better! If they happen to win some money along the way, whoopee for them, but I want to cause some drama and stir the pot for them along the way! If we were not here blogging and debating and watching BB, the show would not exist, so yes I want public participation as much as possible.

:animated_rotfl: It would be cool to have american choice back or get to cast our own vote for eviction

:flags_unitedstates: America loves dick and dani :flags_unitedstates:

AP ruined this season. One thing that has not been mentioned is that it is affecting the squester house. If the rumors are true that the evicted hg are not together then they have not had time to go over events in the house. Who knows what affect that will have on the vote for the winner.

I think this may help Dani or Dick.

Only if the voting public was the player. no secret meetings in the DR. Just America* gets a vote (combine Season 1 with the current game).

That would suck too people would try to play differently to get on America's good Side. We would have a house gull of people saying they wanted to anally rape women, strangle them to death. Heck trying to impress America it could escelate into a lot worse

I thought the AP Idea was stupid from the start

i think eric ruined the whole idea... i dunno he just came off as a sniveling RATBOY... who could never shut his mouth. do girls really like that kinda thing ?? a guy who says outloud every single thought going through his head ??

ugh... no more AP we've had enough.

NO

And no more family members together. I like what Zach said to Dani. If I had had my father in here we would have won too.

Dani called it a low blow but why is it? It's a fair statement. They did not have a disadvantage at all. In fact they had the

advantage of always knowing they each had a sure vote. Brutal.

I don't look at it as an insult. It just means you know someone has your back no matter what, you always have a vote and a partner who puts your best interest before their own. You have that unconditional trust that most people have to chance in the house.

Daniele was great at competitions, but she did have an extra advantage over the other players, they both did.

NO.........NO.........NO....no one really played the game...I felt like I was cheated watching BB....Can we do like Dallas did and say this year's season was a nightmare and have Bobby Euwing standing in the shower again...only person who can really give credit to this game strategically and maipulating was the AP ...now others are trying to take the weazal's credit...

I couldnt even choose a player to rally behind because they ALL played so horrible....please wake me up from the BB nightmare!

Archived