Pet Peevs About House Guests...

PhoneActress

maybe i'm not smart enough to understand you. i thought you were attempting to "out" someone by implication. i asked for proof or didn't see any. i think it's wrong to out anyone regardless of the circumstances, especially since i'm pretty sure it's speculation. my opinion on outing is based on personal experience. there's no variables because it's personal to me, i watched someone i love really suffer. of course you can do whatever you want. actually, i wasn't really even talking to you. and i'm not cool...i'm a mom!

i just re-read your posts. it seems like you were outing him but it's ok because you were doing it as a means of reforming his hypocrisy? what he said about dustin i found vile. i hated when he was screaming "c-sucker" as an insult! dick does preach tolerance, he was doing it again re: zach and the "white" thing. i just don't think he's gay.

you seem pretty pissed off at me, and i really didn't mean to offend you. i just hate outing. i don't fight with people. life's too short.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dick does preach tolerance, he was doing it again re: zach and the "white" thing. i just don't think he's gay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dick chose to go on about that white remark when he could do it at the end of the game to try and turn her against Zach, to get Jameka's vote . He saved it --to me it was patently obvious.

I am not mad at you or anyone . And if you will go back and read carefully--in my post I did not address you two and say that you two were not cool. I said only to criticize someone for doing something he hadn't---- is not cool. I referred to an action ----- not to people .

And that paragraph was meant to be read in a humorous fashion anyway as I expressed it in inane mall speak.

--in my post I did not address you two and say that you two were not cool. I said only to criticize someone for doing something he hadn't---- is not cool. I referred to an action ----- not to people .

And that paragraph was meant to be read in a humorous fashion anyway as I expressed it in inane mall speak.

No worries here Plaintruth. It's very easy to misunderstand intent behind a post. :2thumbsup:

also, above i meant dick preaches tolerance...but wasn't practicing it. he was bashing zach for his statement, and i found his re: dustin even more prejudiced. i know dick was trying to use it as strategy, but he didn't have to go there. i do like dick, though. he is a mass of contradictions; i just do see a humanity there...but we're all different in what we see. i'm glad you're not mad...your post scared me a little! and then after, on showtime dick called dani "missy"...and i got a little scared again! freaky! yeah, by the "mall speak" i thought you were implying i speak like a valley girl...which, wrong coast!

by the "mall speak" i thought you were implying i speak like a valley girl...which, wrong coast!

No not you ---I must have been channeling Danielle . E E-E-W-W-W-W-W (SMILE).

I really believe if Zach is in the final 2 that he will win over either of the Ds. I think allmost all those in sequester, think they are there because of them. I think the show has turned in to Jerry Springer and lost all it's class. I think the producers are controlling the voting and not America . I believe it is rigged, this is my opinion. The one time America wanted Eric to try and influence that one of the Donatos be eviicted --Danielle , it was during a 10 minute chance between HoH and nomination . With her father as HOH!!!! --C'mon

Yep think about it .If Danille could have been evicted by Zach in the POV then America would had to have liked Jameka more .Because if Jameka had not been on the block she would have voted with Dick .

Eric was AP and if he voted for Danille then Zach could not have got her evicted.

:animated_rotfl: yeah, i dont go by that alone.

heck, even the cbs polls show that daniele is liked 10 % more than jameka. they both are on the low side of the "like" scale.

but its nothing to fight over.. not those two anyways. lol

Yea Jameka said she would vote with Dick so if Eric and Danille were up ,Danni stays

If Eric was brought down he would have to vote with Zach to evict Danni , if AP was told to vote for Jameka he could not.

I just thought about it more when it was said Zach could have evicted Dani and the only way was if AP voted to keep Jameka . If that happened America would have to like Jameka more then Danni and I did not see how that could happen.

hg how cant win comps that other consider good players eg. eric exception Dr. WILL

being sore loser

whispering in hoh room

jessica who as hoh cant make her own decision

i guess lol

thats why i hate them all

nope i dont

i respect gameplay not hg

always been my motto

didnt like maggie but her gameplay i respected

hence why she imho is best bb player

btw who is your fav?

Archived