• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey... I just thought of another one...if its already been posted

sorry..... :idea2:

I hate it whenever someone wins HOH and the HGs starts kissing

the HOH's a$$, when before they won...no one would give them

the time of day..... :kiss: JMHO :pixiedust:

My biggest pet peeve is Dicks spitting. Every now and then I could understand, but he does it so much! It just grosses me out. YUCK!

I quit watching BBAD, between beer pong and Dick's spitting...I couldn't

stand it....ewwwww :smileyspitting:

Tv, I have to turn off BBAD too sometimes I get so grossed out by the spitting! Just turns my stomach. I am rooting for Dick too...

I've said it before, But I'll beat the poor dead horse.

I couldn't stand any of them. Towards the end I stopped watching simply because they've all nearly driven me mad at some point or another.

This is the only season of BB when I honestly do not give a rats' arse who wins.

They all suck in their own unique ways.

Worst BB ever! (said like the creepy comic book guy from the Simpsons)

6cff76a.gif

boy am i glad i didn't make it into the house! now to comment on some of the pet peeves. i would like to see how some of you guys brush your teeth. i think you would suprise yourself. and the way Jameka speaks is a mix of 2 things. her being black and where she is from.

all the houseguests were annoying more so than ANY OTHER YEAR.

the way Kail spoke got on my nerves and her facial expressions.

Zach has very large features that are not becoming and he's such a loner its unreal.

Danielle is annoying for the fact she is clueless and doesn't deserve to be there! she also reminds me of Janelle except Danielle is actually kinda pretty.

Dick's constant spitting and he smokes.

Jen's cluelessness whether it was an act or not.

i liked Eric in the beginning but then he and Jessica got involved and he fell for her way to quick and the way he acted was annoying.

Joe was just ugly and too over the top. you can be gay and not be obnoxious.

Nick was a dull and Mike was just stupid.

yeah Tony...the spiting is gross....I stopped watching BBAD, one

reason was that they showed Dick all the time in the backyard

smoking, and spitting.....I've seen Dick doing dishes, I haven't

seen him spit in the sink....but if I did....I think I would of gotten

sick!....ewwww! :animated_shocking:

I totally agree with the Jack Russell comparison to ED, but only in the best form of the breed. My brother and I have raised JRT's for more thatn 20 years At one time I had 3 living with me, sadly I am down to my only, and the only who has not gone to doggie heaven, my 16 yr old Jack russell. This beed is not for everyone, they are small dogs who originally came from England, started by the Parson John Russell, who started the beed and was famous for having them de-vermine the country side. They may be small, but they think they are as big as a Mastifff( I could see s ED comparison in that). These dogs have a huge heart, full of energy and extreamely smart, if you leave them alone to their own devices and they get bored they will most certainly do something to get into trouble. You can never let your Jack run off the leash because if they see a squirll and take off you may not get them back. I have traveled to lots of Terrier Trials and my dog Sid Vicous has won a lot of ribbons and Terrier Races. I do not agree that they bite, and none of my terriers ever bit anyone, my dog Sid has tho given a slight snarl to my old cat Simon if he gets in his territory. As far as pet peeves, definately ED's spitting, Ambers incessant crying and praying to the camera, Dani's snappiness to ED,Zach's delusions,Jamekas teeth brushing, and eating, oh and Jens, self-importance, and last DUSTINS arrogance.

The way that Jameka chews her food, forever and ever. You can tell the camera operators find this annoying, too, because of how long they focus on it.

Amber's mouth and how she ate, especially when eating ice cream. It was like her lower jaw didn't fit together with her upper, and her mouth was turned down (cameras focused on this, too).

Amber's constant crying, especially annoying when she was on Power of 10.

Jameka's constant mmmm-hmmmm.....have you noticed she hasn't been doing it as much since approx. a week ago when Dick was pointing it out to her at the dinner table??

The Whispering.....Jameka's, Amber's, and Eric's. I'd have to mute the tv (BB After Dark) Soooooooo annoying. :rolleyes4:

Having to listen to Dustin chewing his cold, crunchy cereal or tin of nuts.

Eric, just Eric.

Eric's hiked up eyebrow in every DR session.

Dick's spitting does gross me out, but surprisingly he annoys me the least because it seems that that's just how he is. At least he's not trying to be something that he's not.

This isn't really a pet peeve, but the fact that they only have one bathroom stall to share (besides HOH) grossed me out....did they ever clean it? Guess I'm a germaphobe, too. :scared:

I'd say out of all of these, the whispering (Jameka, Amber, Eric in different combos, sometimes w/Jessica) bothered me the most. I'd rather read the muted captions than try to listen to that.

I forgot about the whispering, this season houseguests whispered more than any other ever, it was so annoying and I don't even have the feeds, those of you who do prolly hated it worse.

"Jen's voice sounded like she had snot in the back of her throat." Quote from someone, can never figure out how the quote thing works...But..

- I remember telling my family early on that it sounded like Jen ALWAYS had strep throat.

- Watching Amber eat anything, but especially ice cream.

- Watching Eric talk in the Diary room and his weird eyes and eyebrow, he is one nervous crazy cat.

- Of course Dick and the loogie spitting, where the hell does all that sh*t come from? really now yuk.

- Danielle, man, when my daughters were 4 didnt whine that much. I think when she sees herself,

will no doubt feel soooo ackwaaaaaaaaaaaaard and frustrateeeddddd. or at least she should.

- Um lets see..back to Amber, HA! her pretend religious experience! what a fool.

- Jessica's voice at the beginning, I did somehow got use to it (but then I got use to my sweet

husbands "Yo Vito voice!!)

- My beef with real player and that I always dont get to see feeds but hear them..oh maybe not the

houseguests fault, well maybe its Eric's fault.

- Nick and his thing that he was a ex football player, um..Sweden (or where ever he played doesnt

really count as "real" football, and hell, I am originally from his state. The great Minnesoooota, ya.

- Zach doesnt actually bother me except that, is he just a chaporone there? since he hasnt yet

played? I am still kind of confused about him being there

- Anybody else? I cant remember a lick about them!!

Dick loves telling it like it is . So, why doesn't he come out and let everyone know his "Secret" . Plenty already do .

Except for the timbre and depth of his voice-- he is the most effeminate man of all the men who played this year in the BBH.. He swishes around with shoulders back, his tits to the air and his ass tucked in .This walk is

known as the "debutante slaunch". His behavior--- screaming over others isn't manly at all --it's Hysterical Diva time . The way he curls up so kittenish on that outdoor lounge on his side with the legs bent together having a cigarette. Like glamour girls 50s cheesecake---- "Paging Miss Lana Turner" anyone? He smokes like a CHICK-- never seen a guy smoke like that. The way he tilts his head upward and back to the heavens and blows that smoke, just like the women all used to do in the old 50s commercials . Even the way he holds his cigarette with his hand bent back at the wrist --guys do NOT smoke that way . BETTE DAVIS DOES!!!!

And Oh Boy, does he like the good looking men and comments on 'em--- Old Dick is quite the connoisseu. He calls them "studs" -"hot dudes" stud muffins== Nick ,Hardy ,Will etc. He is, really a sad old desperate loser trying to be cool, when even his whine of a daughter ,the negative malajusted and infantile Danielle says, " He THINKS he is COOL but he's NOT. SHE'S RIGHT .

Under all the hair dye-- make up ------chains --rings and bandanas in the back pocket ( a code gay men use), the spitting overkill ( go for Dickie --real men spit and fart--- hey it's Real Raw, ya know -- butch and crude), under it all Dickie is just an EX HIGH SCHOOL GEEK in DISGUISE. The make up, the soft green eyeshadow (what a scream) and his BITCH ENTITLED attitude, are all a desperate, screaming bit of "slight of hand". All to try and DIVERT any close SCRUITANY to WHO and WHAT he really is. A tired old joke, a closeted QUEEN trying to pass as a rocker.

PERIOD! END OF STORY!!

Fingerbanging??

Poster seems to know an awful lot about that lifestyle.

The walk, the talk, the clothes, the makeup, the mannerisms, holding a cigarette, the voice, etc.

Poster is an expert, a keen observer, a . . .

Archived