1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Zach

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why was dani so upset when showtime came on?

it's not like she's done yet...she sure turned on a dime.

wish zach saw how nervous she was.

the only excitment left is the PoV coming up...otherwise the donatos are taking home the bacon.

King123, your a pretty smart guy, as least I am assuming your a guy. Your comments are consistently good. The only thing I don't get is your obsession with dani. What is up with that? She is OK, and plays an pretty good competitive game in the competitions, but Dick is the true mastermind this year, and without him she would be floundering around. And all the whining she does makes her come off as far younger than 20, more like 12.

Can you explain your fixation on Dani? Maybe you simply she is a hot babe. If that is the case, then I can relate.

At the moment the poll on this thread show Jemaka as the favorite to win overall. That surprises me, she hasn't really done anything the whole game. OK, she floated and she couldn't compete for the HOH, but that in my opinion doesn't deserve to win. Getting to the final two means you got there, but if I were casting a vote I'd give my vote to the person who took the bigger risks, play harder, and demonstrated they were there to win, not just watch others pick each other off. Floating is an OK strategy, but IMHO, not a game play worth 500K.

it also suprises me a lot, she(Jameka) has done NOTHING, she has made really bad choices, has made a mochery of her religion, and now just because she did not get voted out everyone is wanting her to win, give me a break, Daniele said it best when she said it just isn't fair to have fought soooo hard and to have a couple of FLOATERS swoop in and possibly win, that does suck!!! Daniele has done a damn good job in this game for a 20-21 year old, in spite of how you all hate her and think she whines, she is just a little dramatic, that does not make her a bad player, or anything else she had been bashed for. it is a game, and I think Daniele is one of the so called good people, none of them are PERFECT, and none of us are perfect, our back yards should be spankin clean before we start going thru someone elses backyard and nit pickin it, just sayin folks. I think tonight was a fun night and a good show, and may the best man or woman win, and hopefully not some one who has sat on their behind the whole game, praying for the win, and how the money will of course help others not herself, please!!!!

Nicely stated fatcat. I am not a big fan of Dani because she whines too much for my liking, but she has competed hard in the competitions, and I think that is more deserving than floating or possibly being a more likable person (always debatable).

My ranking would be

Dick

Dani

Zack

Jameka

It would be sad if D\ED lost at this point, they have controlled the game for the majority of the game

I do wish BB would change the game to favor the competitor players in the final 4, so that floater can't win by a lucky win at the end of the game. The game should be designed to favor the harder players, not floaters.

jameka took a huge risk by throwing away 5 HoHs, but that move paid off as no one saw her as a threat.

now she's a PoV away from the final 3, and then it's anyone's game.

her and zach were very similar in that they never really had an 'alliance' so to speak, just kinda were there.

zach was friendly with D/D, jam with E/J. but they both knew they were the odd one out.

hope jameka and zach kill off the donatos. they already had a chat earlier in the SR to that effect.

can't wait until sunday.

I always look past the bad stuff, we all have out flip sides and things about us that are not as pleasant as some other things that our good about us, all my friends at work would tell you I talk WAY too much, and I tend to whine and even swear occasinally when some butt head leaves me a really crappy tip, but they still love me for the flip side of me which is generous, loyal, fun loving, just like I love my friends warts and all. Hey her whinyness gets on my nerves sometimes, but her and ED have played the hell out of this game, and if there is any justice out there I hope it plays itself out in the form of some kind of win for one of them, I'm hopin.

I have a lot of respect of D\ED because they have played the game most competitively. They have taken the risks, kept the game interesting of us to watch.

While the entertainment factor is not something HGs need to consider, the last thing we want is watching is people playing the game at the excitement level of watching chess. Besides ED's A-hole act is an act, he turns it on\off as part of the game.

Yeah, well Jameka had a small convo with Zach, he just mmmmed her, as she always does, he knows damn well, he cannot beat her in final 2 because there are people in that jury house who if she was in the final 2 would vote out of sympathy, not because she played a good game, cause she has not played any game, she has been a non entity, and oh yes, she certainly has had her alliances, with Amber, they prayed like hell together, I have not seen her in prayer since Amber left, she hooked right up to E/J cause hse thought Eric was runnin things, when in reality it was us, and now I predict we will see her crawl to whatever lengths she can to convince Zach, but ED is way more convincing than Jameka, so it will do her no good. She was more antimated tonight thatn I have EVER seen her, all I saw of her before tonight was phony as anything,jmo, she does in no way deserve to win the game of BB.

I really didn't like Maggie at all a couple season ago, but man did she manipulate the nerds herd. Getting Ivette to take her to final two out of "loyality" was great manipulation.

I can't see Zack wanting to take Jameka to the final two. Odds of him winning against D\ED are much higher. At the moment, the only way I can see D\ED winning is if they are both in the final two, otherwise Jemeka or Zack take the 500k. I predicted back in week 2 that Jamaka was likely to go to final 4.

I also to this day detest the likes of Maggie, not her proudest moment in the BB house, and I did feel sorry for Evette, because it was too late when she did see how she had bee played

Archived