OmegaBetaZeta

The Final 2  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is the Worst Final 2?

• Jun and Alison
    • Maggie and Ivette
    • Boogie and Erika
    • Daniele and Dick

Maggie & Ivette without a doubt!!! I couldn't stand either one of them OR their floating. BLECH!!!!!

Booger..... couldn't stand him, but he played a good game. Even if that meant my fav's got evicted cuz of him & Will (Seee......... I can admit that I respect a good player even if I dispise them!). But Erica.... she sucked & should never have even BEEN in All Stars!!!

Boogie and Erika... nothing can ever be as bad as that finale'!!! jmo ;)

I agree with that king123... can we go for a 3rd time tonight? LOL

Ivette and Maggie was probably the worst at the time, but now that a few years have passed, Ivette realizes that she should have never been with the nerd herd. I guess in that sense, I kind of like that she made the finals. She wasn't that bad of a gal. She was too loyal to Cappy's friends.

The worst overall is Boogie and Erika. Boogie rode Will's momentum the entire game. Erika floated her way through the house, although I will give her credit for doing it herself. That's something Boogie couldn't say. Without will there, he would have been long gone.

Dick and Danielle would be far from the worst. They'd make a pretty good duo to get in the final two if you ask me. EVERYONE was completely stupid to leave them in the game this long and they've all paid the price.

Boogie and Erica. Booger should have never been there in the first place. Erica never did a damn thing the entire time. Hell, she made Mike look like a talk show host. She never spoke to hardly anybody. She just sat around and never opened her mouth.

Booger and Erika....

At least Booger should have not been in the F2. JMHO :pixiedust:

When they kissed around on each other....ewwwwww

Ivette was played by Maggie.

Many say Marcellous made the biggest bad move in BB history. I say Ivette did. She would have won 500k if she had taken Janelle to the final 2, but felt she had to be loyal to a player she knew would beat her in the end game. Noble gesture, but the game is not about who has the most character, it is about who in the final two and can get the most votes from the jury. It is nothing personal, you can be friends, not friends, later.

Dick=Dani

Dani=Dick

If these 2 are in the final, it won't really matter who wins 1st or 2nd, the money goes to the same family. They didn't play the game strategically separate from each other to get to the final 2. Dad always had daughter's back/visa-versa. I hope they never have a daddy/daughter team again (or a parent/child).

Archived