Jameka Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have better hearing than me...I saw that little whispering in the loo between D & D but I think it was scrambling. Yes all bets ARE off.

I think that because the agreement was made before the housequests knew about the double eviction, that if anything was owed by Jam, such as not putting up D/D, it was paid off during the 2nd eviction. I seem to remember last night J/D/D were at the counter and Dick was saying something to Jam, to the effect of 'Now about that black nail polish...' I'm guessing the debt might be paid? if an agreement was struck.

Jameka never campaigned against Jessica. She told Jessica she wouldn't and she didn't. ED came to her with this right before the show and she said OK. She didn't seek it out but she wasn't going to turn down the chance to advance further once it was presented to her.

I think Jameka did agree to their terms, which would have lasted through two rounds of HoH. In that case, their agreement is complete.

Neither Jessica or Jameka completely believed that she was the target of the first eviction. They both discussed ED's modus operandi of making a nominee feel safe all week and then blindsiding them with eviction. That's probably why Jess' jaw didn't drop like Dustin's did when he got evicted.

I have to give Jameka a lot of kudos for knowing she is leaving Thursday and she is going out in style with no anger or attitude.

I love her backyard conversation with Dick and Daniele. She wants answers for everything and is really cool about everything. They are all having a really good conversation.

So much for Amber's visions about both her and Jameka being the final two. I know that vision was disproven when she was evicted, but the second part of the equation will be evicted this week.

Maybe Amber just saw them both sitting together at the finale... in the jury chairs.

Archived