Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Ginger, that is perfectly OK.

BTW, I thought it made it clear I wasn't wishing violence on anyone, so watch yourself because I won't tolerate having things made up about me.

The bottom line is there are plenty of people in this world who can't control themselves. I see Dick say things like this and I am able to think he's a scumbag and that's it. Other people who have problems will think "I'd love to meet him in a dark alley". They are out there. Dick works in bars, keep that in mind. Fights happen in bars. People get liquored up. That's why I say, it wouldn't surprise me at all to have some liquored up dude say "You're that prick from BB who (insert anything nasty Dick did)" and then haul off and slug him.

I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm saying his attitude combined with where he works is just ripe for an incident like that.

Well Yada, all I can say is this. That crosses the line from game to real life. If they truly do try it, they deserve to be sued and taken for every penny they have. Don't these morons know they're on camera and can be sued for slander if something really did happen to his job as a result of the show? I mean, it's one thing to do it but it's another thing to ADMIT you are trying to slander someone so that they lose their job. Talk about a couple of mental midgets.

Keep defending them Donato fans!

I think what the house guests say to each other in this game is fair play....they know each other and have actually met.

What I think is creepy is strangers who have never met these people in real life and form opinions on them based on "game-play" threatening or wishing violence on them once the game is over...that is just nuts.

While I was never an Eric fan, I would never hope anyone physically harms him once the game is over, unless it is Jessica giving him a slap at the wrap-party :animated_rotfl:

And as far as Amber goes, I have always stated I am seriously worried about how she is going to find life outside the BB house once she realizes how universally hated and laughed at she was....cus she is really delusional.

Eric's incest comments were vile and alot of what Dick said was vile as well, but they were playing a game and actually MET each other.

People that don't know these people wishing harm on them need some help, IMHO.

Edit:

BTW, I thought it made it clear I wasn't wishing violence on anyone, so watch yourself because I won't tolerate having things made up about me.

Who are you.....Tony Soprano???

Yeah but Ginger, that is perfectly OK.

The bottom line is there are plenty of people in this world who can't control themselves. I see Dick say things like this and I am able to think he's a scumbag and that's it. Other people who have problems will think "I'd love to meet him in a dark alley". They are out there. Dick works in bars, keep that in mind. Fights happen in bars. People get liquored up. That's why I say, it wouldn't surprise me at all to have some liquored up dude say "You're that prick from BB who (insert anything nasty Dick did)" and then haul off and slug him.

I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm saying his attitude combined with where he works is just ripe for an incident like that.

Well Yada, all I can say is this. That crosses the line from game to real life. If they truly do try it, they deserve to be sued and taken for every penny they have. Don't these morons know they're on camera and can be sued for slander if something really did happen to his job as a result of the show? I mean, it's one thing to do it but it's another thing to ADMIT you are trying to slander someone so that they lose their job. Talk about a couple of mental midgets.

Keep defending them Donato fans!

I didn't say you wished violence on anyone...someone else did.

I just brought up the Eric thing because you know everyone always thinks it is Dick that only gets picked on and I was stating that it's a fairly common thought that people who in the eye of the public have to be more careful of what they say because there are people out there who do take things serious. With this type of show, Dick's hangout was shown and yes, if he did piss someone off it wouldn't be hard to find him. It may take more time to find Eric, though.

I just don't get it...calling someone a bitch is compared to comments such as "take this down your throat, bleeding to death by anal sex, c-words, f-words, and all the other stuff" The comment about his mother and bitch came after a tirade/attack on Amber and btw that piece of crap said "I swear on your daughter that I will make you miserable" to Amber. Why doesn't that skanky scumsucker swear on his own daughter's skanky life. Pathetic.

Dick and Dani see $500k and no matter what they do the ends justify the means in their eyes.

Plotting to call a guy a racist to advance themselves in a game. Trying to ruin Zach and Jens jobs outside of the game, attacking Jamekas religion. Nothing is off limits as long as they win the money. Actually I think its deeper than the money though. I think they are showing who they are as people.

It's all cool... I'm sure CBS will make it seem like Dick is just doing this for Daniele's benefit or some other crap again.

:yawns: - Then we'll have to sit through another 15 minute segment about how caring Dick is and the barriers in father/daughter relationships that these two have overcome in the house. :rollseyes:

I have to say, some of you people are flat out rediculous. You know that if you were there, you would be trying to get the money anyway possible. Dick just has his own way of doing things and if he does it and it helps him, more power to him. Weather you guys like it or not, all of these type of things he has done in the house have helped him majorly because he intimidated other housguests. They could have put D/D up any week they wanted, but they didn't. They made it this far and like zach said, "At this point in the game, you have to do whatever it takes to get farther." and is it D/D's fault about the letter? If BB wanted too, they would've checked it and made sure nothing was in it to reveal anything about the game, but D/D is their poster children, so they didn't.

Good Luck in the Veto D/D!

If Dick is going to use the "mighty white of you" comment, if I remember correctly, I think he was playing beer pong with either Jess or Dani and made that as a sarcastic comment about them doing something during beer pong and either Jess or Dani didn't know what he meant by it and he had to explain it to them. Does that ring a bell with anyone?

The thing with Jen is, she broke rules and it would only be considered cheating if it advanced her in the game, which it did not.

But, if the letter gave an advantage to Dick to progress farther in the game then it certainly is cheating.

I absolutely agree with this statement.

I

have to say, some of you people are flat out rediculous. You know that if you were there, you would be trying to get the money anyway possible. Dick just has his own way of doing things and if he does it and it helps him, more power to him. Weather you guys like it or not, all of these type of things he has done in the house have helped him majorly because he intimidated other housguests. They could have put D/D up any week they wanted, but they didn't. They made it this far and like zach said, "At this point in the game, you have to do whatever it takes to get farther."

Speak for yourself. As a matter of fact, no other houseguest I can ever remember has gone to the lengths Dick has. So you're wrong buddy. Most people WOULDN'T go to the extremes he has. Most people, or should I say human beings, wouldn't talk about crushing people's throats or raping their buttholes until they bleed to death. Most people wouldn't try to get letters with codes in them so they could cheat. Most people wouldn't actually WANT to get someone to lose their real life jobs over slander. Most people wouldn't want to take something as deadly serious as racism and bring it into the game especially when it wasn't even intended in the first place.

No, most people wouldn't. Only a scumbag dreg of society, IE Dick, would. No one else has, only him.

From the live feeds:

Here is Sicko Dicko in a nutshell (pun intended)

Dick is back in bed now but here's a bit from his rant earlier...

Today will be a good day for internet viewers. This is the day I'm gonna call Zach out for being a racist SOB, with direct quotes from Zach... Oh come on... This is gonna be fun! Ya better take notes. Don't wanna ruin a good storyline for the show. Ain't that the truth... (talking to cameras) Well, you better not follow me around at all today, mother f'ers, cuz I'm gonna keep saying it over and over and over... and I mean it.

(quoting someone) "Dick, you're such a f'in a-hole." Well, yes, I am, and at this point in the game, it doesn't really matter now, does it? Don't do it.. I'm gonna tell.. Trust me... Right before the PoV today, I'm gonna call Zach a racist m'f'er and I'm gonna have quotes to back it up, no less, to Jameka... It'll be fun... For me.

King ass kisser. Sh-t's on, mother f'er. Too over-confident... It's gonna getcha

Xal, i didn't say they would go to the extremes he would. I was stating that they would fight for the money no matter what. I was reading posts that said all they care about is the $$$, you are not there to make friends. For him to do all of these things and never be voted out is amazing to me though. If any of them had any balls, they would just put them both up without being scared and be done with it. It has only been done 3 times and the 1st time it was a 9-1 vote. So all these people have had plenty of chances, it is their fault. Like i said, At this point in the game, you have to do what you have to do to get farther (Whether you, me or anyone else agrees with it.)

All I'm saying is the producer's better be VERY careful what they allow Dick to do. They've already had one incident of race this year hit the papers that they had to stifle by not discussing it anymore. Now they're actually going to let Dick stir THIS pot and get a racial thing going? What's wrong with them? By airing it, they are condoning it because they know ahead of time due to what Dick said last night that he is going to do it.

If the producers were smart they'd call him into the DR and tell him to ease up on the whole race thing because the show is already under a magnifying glass for Amber's earlier incident.

Funny how they forget about the Don Imus incident so fast. Race is still a massive hot button issue in this country right now and allowing Dick to USE the race issue to further his game?

It doesn't get any lower that. It doesn't get any lower than using an issue that is painful for millions of people just for a game.

Archived