Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too Cathy! Which sucks that 1 jerk can ruin it for future BB houseguests.

"DON'T BAIT OR FLAME YOUR FELLOW POSTERS" 99% of us have figured out how to express our opinions, even when we disagree with each other, without calling anyone else a name or degrading or mocking others opinions. I suggest those of you that cannot do this... move onto a new forum!!!

(Had to clean up in here too.)

I would also like to add that you ARE allowed to call the houseguests names; skank, bitch, dick, trailer park trash etc. It's SOME people's opinions. Don't get defensive... they're not talking about anyone here!!!

Dick is attempting to stir up racial problems goes back to the first week when Jameka interpreted something Zach said as racist. Obviously it wasn't too bad, as it didn't go beyond the week.

"That's very white of you" is bad, but I'm sure Jameka will read more into WHO is telling her rather than look at Zach. She and Zach maybe getting along now, but what else is there to do. She cannot trust D&D.

I'm surprised on two levels after watching the video of Dick and the code. One, I surprised we were allowed to see it and two that he would freely admit to cheating.

Ha leave it to Dick to use the race card. Zach did not mean it in a racist way he meant it as a way of sarcasm and derision. He used it as a way to bring people down a couple of pegs when they were going on about what a great person they were.

I think Jameka will realize that Dick is being more racist bringing it up then Zack ever did when he said it.

I have heard it said as That's mighty white of you. Zack just meant ''thanks for nothing .''

Wow Dick is desperate pretty pathetic .

Well, well, well. Imagine that--A houseguest planning ahead of time to get a coded message to a houseguest when they are HOH. Glad we got that from Dick's own cheating mouth. Everyone thought it was so hilarious and ludicrous and impossible when I said I felt Nick could try to get a message in to Daniele through his letter to her as HOH. Maybe it doesn't seem quite so impossible, now. :rolleyes:

Dick should get a penalty vote or something for cheating, but that'll never happen, since his last name is Donato. They'll probably send Janelle in to give him a personal message and a decoder ring, instead of punishing him.

I am far from a Dick fan but will defend him on this. Unless the rules specifically address this situation its fair game. Its not that much different from a family member paying for a banner plane. I would have sent coded messages to a family member as well. I just hope they wouldnt be stupid enough to tell everyone......

CBS investigates who orders the banner planes, and if it comes out that a family member ordered one, then I think there is some sort of penalty.

But this was a letter given to Dick that had a pre-determined coded message regarding people in the house from someone who can watch the live feeds and diary room sessions. They should have just given him a phone call. But had he never said anything, no one would be the wiser about his cheating and the game should continue. However, he admits to the code and actually describes it in detail. He is flaunting his rule violation, just like Jen did when she was eating in front of everyone.

And to say that the rule wasn't broken, the premise of the show is "14 strangers in a house with no outside information to influence the game. That is exactly what he did.

Like father like daughter, a cheat is a cheat is a cheat.

The biggest cheat in the house was Eric and he got paid for it. Dick got a letter after the fact that told him what he already knew, not to trust Eric. I thought it was pretty funny myself. You can't condone AP and think Dick should get in trouble for the letter because the info Eric knew of how America felt about certain houseguest corrupted the game alot more than a stupid letter that would have helped him weeks ago but does nothing but give him a good laugh now.

Ginger apparently Zach said something about That's very white of you (not sure the context of it or what he said) but they were planning on telling Jameka about it to try mess with the newly formed Zack&Jameka team and try to mess with Zach's head.

Yada I hope you felt Eric was low when he made that incest comment about D&D more than once or do you just think D&D can do no right?

Eric the weasel was contracted to be there. Was it cheating, never thought of him cheating, but the concept was created for "America" to participate. If you want to consider it cheating then you would also have to think that gameplay is off the table as being considered for D/D to make it to the end. They are their because of the "Ap" thing otherwise they'd both probably be gone by now.

Today Dick plans on calling out Zach to be a racist to Jameka. He and Dani were plotting this last night. Dick woke up this morning and told the cameras today is a big day in that he plans to call out Zach as a racist SOB.

The Donatos have know such thing as a moral compass in my opinion. They will do anything for money in my opinion no matter how low. Now they will make Jameka feel like crap just to try to get more leverage. Thats what they do in general. Its happened for weeks. Dick and Dani plot how they can make other people feel badly. Then phony Dani will act like its all her dad when in actuality she is often pushing him to do more.

Ginger apparently Zach said something about That's very white of you (not sure the context of it or what he said) but they were planning on telling Jameka about it to try mess with the newly formed Zack&Jameka team and try to mess with Zach's head.

That is so low, but really what can you expect from the skanky despicable duo?

Gee I couldn't predict how THIS would turn out. As always it's perfectly OK for a Donato to cheat, Donato fans making excuses for them, but when someone else does something to cheat, like Jen, she's such a horrible human being.

Just another thing in a long line of shady things that have made this season null and void in the annals of BB history. This season is a farce and completely tarnished. This newest thing is just another nail in the coffin and yet another event that steers towards what people have been saying all along, that the producer's want D/D to be in the final 2.

If any other HG did this they'd have a penalty against them. Period.

This is Dick and Danielle though. They are low lifes. There is game playing but now they're going to stir up racial drama? With all the serious racial crap in this country they're actually going to try to stir it up in the house? It would be difficult for them to get any lower than that.

It's things like this that lead me to believe they are just as low outside the house because things like this go BEYOND game playing. After all, wasn't stirring up racial tensions in the house what got people canned from BBUK and got numerous news stories out on the airwaves?

You'd think BB would nix this IMMEDIATELY since they've already had one racial incident that almost took flight in the news media with Amber. Then again, it's a Donato talking about stirring it up so apparently it's OK. Hell, you can apparently tell BB you're not going to put on your mic after they ask five times and they'll let you get away with it if you're a Donato.

I have no problem with Eric being AP or him getting info from the outside, just like I don't care about a stupid code that was put into a letter. I do find it funny that the same people who love Eric and him being AP are the same ones making a stink about the letter he got from Vincent. Just like the ones that think D&D hitting a new low because they are going to mention the racial comment Zack made yet I bet they thought the incest comment Eric made was funny. It's a double standard for some people. I wish I knew what the comment was that Zack made so I know if it should be said or not.

Eric could only infer how America felt about the houseguests by getting a name on a card. He was not told who he could trust and who he couldn't.

Dick was given a letter from someone who watched the live feeds and diary room sessions. Although the letter he was laughing about (while admitting his cheating) was late, it was only late because Dick had not won HoH. Go back to the other letter Dick receievd from Vince. Did it say something about his girlfriend which was code to trust or distrust your current alliance? If someone has a screen cap of the letter, i would love to see it.

He broke the rules, like Jen broke the rules. He should get the same penalty and the other houseguests should be told.

a stupid letter that would have helped him weeks ago but does nothing but give him a good laugh now.

But, for me, it comes down to intent. ED went into this game with the intention of cheating. All his proclaimations of being honest and up front are just a bunch of hooey. Johnny Fairplay seems to be his idol, so that shows you right there.

I never liked Eric.

I never liked the AP--unfair advantages came out of it.

I never liked Dick or Dani.

Didn't like anyone until Jen got degraded by Dick and it was probably out of sympathy for her.

As far as I am concerned they were all worthless this season....but cheating is cheating and if it's good to call one person a cheater than you have to call the others cheaters and that is where some people trip up.

Archived