Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

Only one more hour until tonight's Double Live Eviction Night!!!!

And, don't forget to join the chatroom in 45 mins to join Fuskie's Live Play By Play, where he'll keep you up to date on who got evicted first, who got HOH first, who was nominated, who won veto, if it was used, who was evicted second, and who won HOH second, if they do that competition tonight, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the talk of how boring it has become....Tonight is everything BB producers could have hoped for. In less than 2 hours the house will be totally changed. Can you see the future of Dick, Eric, Zach and Jameeka in that house for a week? LOL I'm hoping its Eric, Zach, Danielle and Dick...at least it would be all players and an ogre.

Can't Wait :party_smilie:

Lara

ITS going to 100% absolutely SUCK if eric wins ANYTHING TONIGHT. cause then he would use whatever he wins against the donatos, cause america doesnt have a say in it... win hoh daniele! win it!

They could make him nominate the people with the lowest total in the CBS poll. They won't, but they could if they had any creativity.

Yes Tia.

To enter the chatroom, just click on the button that says Live Chat in the top right corner of the screen. It will probably be packed tonight. Plus, there's a room in there for people who want Fuskie's Live Play By Play, which is great, especially if you don't get to watch the show live.

I've got my 5-year-old in the bath now and told him it's movie time for him in his room when he gets out! :animated_bouncy: Glad I have my priorities straight.

Archived