America's Players Task # 26

DonatosAllTheWay

Who Do You Want Eric To Vote Out?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want Eric To Vote Out?

• Jameka
    • Jessica

Probably because Eric/Jess fans (like myself) havent been visiting the boards as often since Zach got HOH. They are being dominated by D/D fans....I finally got back to my regular schedule - going to the gym, studying etc..... and less time on the message boards and watching the live feeds.

I voted Jameka...because I like Jess better.

....JMHO :pixiedust:

From reading other posts it looks like D/D is voting for Jess to go.

lotsa peeps vote hundreds of times of diff pcs, but i wouldnt be so sure about this outcome. because if youre talkin percentages combining the people that like jameka plus the people rooting for danielle plus the people rooting for dick, that adds up to a whole lot more people than the people backing jessica. I myself like jameka of all that are left and think this might be the first time that americas love of dick and danielle might allow a person i like to not get screwed over in the fact that 3 players are pushing for danielle to win. (danielle, dick, and america).

Internet voting for the public like this, has been, and still is hokey at best. There are too many ways to cheat the system or have vote tampering done.

I'm assuming the limit is based on 10 votes per IP? It never does indicate when you reach the maximum though, which seems strange to me.

I'm starting to believe that too..since he looks so nervous tonight....

I have this funny feeling that America chose to vote out Jess and Eric is campaigning for D/D to vote out Jamica so Jess would be safe ... ... Just something to think about ...

That would be very interesting. He is really trying very hard to convince D&D to vote Jam out. He always does this after he finds out who America wants out, so it's hard to tell.

I do think he would be more depressed & hanging on Jess, if he knew he had to vote her out. I also think it was a short DR session & if he found out it was her, he would have been in there longer :crybaby:

Eric promised Jess he would do everything he could to make sure she stays. It could be that he seems nervous because he is worried now that the Donatos are not going to keep their word to take Eric/Jess to the final four.

Archived