• zach
  3. 3. Who is "Most deserving" to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

Odds On: Who will be the winner of the CBS "reality" show Big Brother 8? Any wagers placed after results have become public will be deemed No Action. Max. $50.

Daniele

5/2

Dick

7/1

Eric

3/1

Jameka

4/1

Jessica

5/2

Zach

9/1

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

I think its very dangerous keeping Jameka around so long, giving up the 5 HOH comps might be the best thing that could have ever happened for her.

I've been pulling for Dick from the beginning and would be satisfied if he won.

Daniel ......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze It like nails on a chalkboard most of the time when she talks. I thought Janelle was going to break her when they showed them hug on the broadcast show last night. She's mostly a spoiled brat. Of those left she is the only one I don't want to see win.

She would win against Zach. Everyone knows how good she is playing the game. That's why everyone wanted to target her before Dick. Everyone resents Zach for being a waste of space in the game. Being against Zach in the final two is as good as being in the final two with Dick. That goes for everyone, but I think Danielle is the only one that sees it.

I think who will win depends on who is in the final 2. If something happens and Jameka makes it to Final 2 she is a shoe in after Thursday when Dick and Dani turn on Eric and Jessica. From day 1 I was pulling for Dani but lately I wonder I'm seeing things others have been saying for some time. Just reading what has been said today makes me feel she is definitely more self centered than I thought and yes I know all kids are but lately she is getting "too big for her pants" hope it doesn't slap her in the face. I really think after Thursday the only way Dick and Dani have a chance to win is if they go to the end together they have pissed too many people off and we have to remember the age group they don't every think rationally in my opinion.

I want Dani to win.

She's the best player in the competitions.

She's smart and I just like her , minus the whining. (Young girls do that)

I think Eric, actually deserves to win b/c he has had the hardest job to do in the house.

He has had the most conflicts.

I think Zach will win. Which wouldn't upset me, since the EVERYONE in the HOUSe has treated

him like S H I T unjustly.

I think Eric, actually deserves to win b/c he has had the hardest job to do in the house.

He has had the most conflicts.

I'm pretty sure Dick has him beat on that one. Kail, Jen, Dustin, Jameka, Eric, Zach, and even his own daughter fights with him all the time.

Archived