Janelle Interview On The Feeds 9/5

JFetch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Janelle's Eric & Jess comments were pretty hypocritcal. During AllStar's she was constantly throwing herself at Will who she KNEW had a girlfriend. But she kept doing it.

I liked how she started to back pedal when talking about Eric's feelings. First she said that he was forced and she didn;t believe it, but when the interviewer stated that many viewers thought it was real, she said, "Oh yeah, i think it's real..."

BTW - she seemed drunk or on something...similar to her post eviction interview last year.

Wow I did not think she was drunk and in fact I thought she was very witty and insightful. I liked her take on Daniele and her snotty attitude toward her father. Janie said that she thinks Dani does not want to deal with those issues in the house but would rather adress them after the show.

Janelle drunk? No she wasn't.

must be the feed I was watching. her speech seemed a little slow and slurred. IMO, but I didn't watch it live. It did, however, remind me of when she interviewed last year and everyone was saying she was drunk.

I don't know if she was drunk, but she couldn't stay still at all.

To the one that said Dick and Danielle knew before hand that they would be in the house together, you are half right. Dick sent her a message to tell her, and she didn't reply because she already knew she was going to be there also. This was right before they left to be sequestered before the show.

I wasn't a big Janelle fan, but after watching the youtube videos of

the interview...I like her more now. She didn't look drunk to me...

She was alittle wiggly... the chair she was sitting on my have been

uncomfortable.

I also thought she looked very pretty. JMHO :pixiedust:

I don't think she bashed Eric too bad. There's been bashing by every-

one this year. So no biggie. :pixiedust: JMHO and I value yours...lol

Sorry, but I've transcribed two conversations this year between Daniele and Dick, where they talked about the fact that they talked more than once, over Myspace and text message, about being on the show together. BB stopped them several times during one conversation. Daniele did write him back, too. At least if you believe what comes out of her own mouth.

As for Janelle being drunk--I know in one interview with her and Will, they were serving them wine. Maybe she had some wine before the interview or during?

I do know from experience that sometimes we hear things differently. Part of my job is transcribing.

I don't think Janelle acted drunk at all. Weather she might have had a glass of wine that day who knows. I know I will probably have a glass of wine tonight watching the show. :food-smiley-005:

Did you guys see how in love with Jani Dick was? I think he thought that she actually was flirting with him. On a side note, I just noticed something, there is a reason that Danielle and Janelle are simillar in their own ways of wanting to be a princess...1. their name can be shortened to ryme (Janie and Dani, close enough) and 2. Dick loves them both (don't know which one more though)

Gosh, Marty, your computer must have a bell that rings every time I post! :animated_rotfl:

Yes, we do all hear things differently, at times. Luckily, I transcribed it word for word, and you can look it up, if you feel that I didn't transcribe it correctly.

I think Janelle was having a bit of fun...so was Dick. I know if Janelle

came up to my hubby and flirted with him he'd sure flirt back.... and if

he didn't I'd call the morgue cos' it'd mean he was dead. Heck...I'D even

flirt with her...LOL JMHO :pixiedust:

I too like Janelle but I know she drinks and depending on the time maybe she did have a little too much there is nothing wrong with that I like my rum runners too as long as she isnt' driving. I don't think she and Dick would make a good couple that actually makes me sick, sorry, beside the fact he's too old for her but that is my personal opinion. I don't guess the game is rigged but I still agree with all those that think there was more to the Dick and Danielle relationship thing and therefore created a benefit for them. Did they lie to BB who knows and of course if that is the case nothing can be done now and the others had opportunity to get them out.

Archived