Janelle Interview On The Feeds 9/5

JFetch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle wants Daniele or Dick to win.

Janelle in Minnesota invited Nick over for dinner. It was Janie, her boyfriend, Nick and Naters.

She thinks Eric is a weasel.

Zack is her third pick she likes him.

ehhh... oh well... there is someone for everyone out there. look how many people think eric is a weasel, yet jess likes him and that ex girlfriend liked him too.... dick apparently has had women... he was married and has had girlfriends.. so there are people out there that find him charming. to each their own.

I think Janelle and Dick would make a lovely couple! Both have personality PLUS!! and seemed like some real chemistry going on between them. Wouldn't it be neato...Janelle and Dick, Dani and Nick!! My mushy side is showing again...sigh

Janelle was talking about sequester. She said the night she was at CBS that there was stuff going on because Jen was packing her bags and trying to leave. She said she overheard from the CBS people. Janie said she didn't really know what the deal was this year with sequester.

But News Flash. Last weekend Jen was packing her bags and trying to leave. :animated_shocking:

I transcripted the chat in the live feeds forum if anyone would like to read it. It's not word for word, but I tried, and summed up the long answers.

Hope you enjoy if you weren't able to watch it. Hoepfully someone will have the video for it.

I don't think any of the past years have been rigged, so I agree with Janelle there. But I do know that this year BB is being run by different people. And there is no doubt that Daniele and Dick knew ahead of time that they would be in the BB house together, and they were not enemies, and were communicating about BB before the show started. So, BB definitely has tried to stack the house in Daniele's favor, to give her the win.

I thought a lot of Janelle's comments were on track, like the comment about Daniele regretting it if she doesn't try with her Dad, and how the relationship is one sided.

I also think Janelle was really upset about the things Eric said, and Eric was embarrassed for saying them -- obviously Janelle's answers were very affected by the fact that Eric made fun of her.

I love Jedi Janey..always will and I am impressed that she showed so much class and didn't lower herself by bashing that little weasel for his comments.

My kids watched the show last night for the first time this year too once I told them she was on :)

I do NOT think the show is rigged. As Janie said sometimes they ask you questions as what would you think if people voted this way or that just to get opinions.

I don't think in any way shape or form that this season was rigged for Dick and Daniele. I don't think that BB is trying to make any certain person win. Anything could happen at any time with the comps. There is no way they are going to say... hey you can't win because Daniele has to win or Dick has to win. They are all trying to win and you they just can't rigg it like that. So maybe Daniele leaves tomorrow. What happens is what happens.

This rigging and conspiracy stuff is just something I do not agree with. :blow:

Archived