Are Jessica's Feelings Sincere

TiaDonut

207 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, she has real feelings for him as well
    • No, she's playing him to get further in the game
    • Eh, he's just entertaining her while she's stuck in the house. No real feelings though.

There is no way I feel sorry for Jessica. Her feelings for Eric are not there. Her saying that she wants Dani to use the veto on her and put up Eric, b/c he deserves to be up, wait until he see the show on tape, boy he is the "Ericka" of this season. She also seems to hardly ever to never starts the kissing. It like she does it b/c it's her "duty" to be able to use him. You can say alot about Dani, but at least she does think about her options and may discuss them w/Dick or Zack. Dick, Dani and Eric are the only ones that are really playing the "Game", and part of that playing is riding along with the "group", but at some point you really have to start thinking about what is best for "you" to get to the F2. I think if Eric was not AP he would never want to communicate with any of the other HG's. He would try to stay next to Jessica all the time.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said we should watch the video on the Eric thread. Yeah, right! I'll rush right over there to watch a little twerp pulling his pud!

Jess not only threw him under the bus, she threw him under an 18-wheeler, a Hummer, a train, an airplane and a kiddie car.

Most posters think her feelings for Eric are real - sincere. As Jameka would say: ummmmhmmmm.

I think they showed the absolute worst moment of Jess. She went through one day when she was really pissy, and then she basically got over it. She feels (and actually, she's right) that Eric's decision not to use the POV, and Eric's decision that it was better to get rid of Amber instead of Zach were detrimental to her. She was right. Jess did not have the POV, and did not have a vote as HOH. She had to sit by and argue her points with Eric, then watch him do what he wanted to do (and what America wanted him to do). I'm sure she was frustrated.

The only thing she had control over was who she put up. She should have put up Dick and Daniele. That was her biggest mistake.

i think jessica's feelings are real. she told dick she wants jameka gone. she thinks that d/d would keep eric over her against jameka, because eric would be easier to beat in front of a jury. that doesn't mean she is using eric, plus eric did his best to stay off the block too.

remember eric asked zach not to put him up against jessica on the block.

i certainly don't know how long they will last, outside of the show but as far as how they feel right now, i think they are real.

It's hard to imagine how Jessica could be playing Eric, well aside with his feelings and destroying him that way.

Game wise, it's pretty much impossible, since America dictates his actions. So at the end of it all, if she was playing him, she'll see what a waste of time it was and how, since she won two HOH's and he won nothing, but a POV he didn't use, she gained nothing from it.

In terms of the DR session and her saying Eric should be put up in her place, I'd be interested to know the time it was and in what context since the show is heavily edited for whatever angle they are looking for. Was she mad at the time, etc. Also, what was said before that and after and what questions were put to her by the DR.

it seems odd that she would be playing eric, usually women play men that are easy to use, and get what they want out of it. she doesn't exactly get eric to do what she wants a lot of the time. seems if she where playing someone, she would find someone easier to use. remember she wanted eric to use the veto, and to keep amber, he did neither.

Game wise, it's pretty much impossible, since America dictates his actions.

She doesn't know that. All she sees is a very smart person that can control other people when he talks to them. That's why she aligned with him to start with.

I think she and Eric really like each other. I dated so many guys at that age, not getting intimate with any of them, but kissing and having fun, romance...I think that's all it is. I think that Jess being a Catholic and Eric being Jewish could be a problem, the distance could be a problem, their young age could be a problem--there are too many things to overcome, unless they spend quite a while as friends outside the house and then end up together down the road. I don't think they will be exclusively together after the show, or anything like that. Only Nick and Daniele seem to have those sorts of fantasies.

Is it possible she is hurt by the whole veto thing last week and figures HIS feelings are insincere?

Maybe she's doing the "I don't like you, before you get a chance to not like me" and acting like she played him before she looks like an idiot for getting played by him.

i don't think either is playing the other in the house, if she where playing a guy, wouldn't she want one easier to control. eric does what he wants to do. i can't say they whether or not they will end up together or not, that depends on a lot of things. however, that doesn't mean they are playing each other in the house.

as far as the religion thing goes, his brother's wife is catholic, i think. so i don't think the religion thing would be a problem on is part.

i think it would be the distance thing that would be the problem.

Archived