How Funny Would It Be To Make Eric Vote Out Jessica???

cktb2793

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should everybody vote for Eric to vote out Jessica for a 3-0 vote since D&D are voting her out?

• YES......it would be funny to see her reaction if she if voted out 3-0
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Eric will vote to evict Jessica or will he refuse and rebel against America??

• Yes......he will vote out Jessica if we tell him to
    • No......he will refuse to do it and insist to Julie that he wants to vote out Jameka
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica just to see if the WEASEL chooses Love or Money
  3. 3. Will BB allow Eric to vote to evict Jameka if we tell him to vote for Jessica's eviction

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica to see what happens and make this week EXCITING!!!!!

You don't want to hear the excuse 'it is just a game" but ya know what it is JUST A GAME. Comparing football to Big Brother is Apples and Oranges, comapring Mental to Physical Pain is again, apples to oranges. If America votes Jessica out it does more than just add insult to injury, it COULD possibly change a jury vote and possibly be a $450K vote. That is a huge reason to do it.

Seriously, a 95 MPH Fastball to the head is not the same as a vote in Big Brother. Especially when the guy is making millions to play baseball and MENTALLY may never be the same stepping to the plate while the vote in Big Brother will be healed in two weeks when she finds out that it wasn't his fault.

Please let's be sensible

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody seems to think that it's cruel to want Jessica voted out. In the live feeds a couple of days ago, Eric said everything about the stray votes and mustard, stopping just short of telling her, he was AP.

As far as their relationship, I'm not convinced that Jessica's feeling for Eric are the same as Eric's are for Jessica. IMO Eric is the Ericka, not Jessica. I think Jessica is just one of those girls from school, that even if the guy is "Eric" looking, if she can use him, b/c he's sports star, or for prom or homecoming queen b/c of him being popular, she will. Just like the girls that date and marry guys (this can also be guys date and marry girls) to use them for what they can provide. (DR, Lawyer, money, status etc...) I have seen alot of girls, dump a guy, after she has used and abused him. Yes they can kiss them and have sex with them (not saying Jessica and Eric have had sex), I'm assuming they are thinking they are someone else at the time.

Eric I believe is going to be shocked at some of Jessica's looks, eye movements and statements when he watches the show. She also lied to him about what she said to Julie in the first HOH interview about her feelings for him and their relationship.

When she votes for Eric to be evicted, b/c she wants to win next to Dick, Zack or Dani in the final two, he will wish he had taken the chance to vote her out first. Eric is a smoother talker than she is and she knows this and she doesn't trust him. He will out talk any of the remaining HG's in the F2.

Let's not forget that Jessica has been gunning for Dani for a while wanting her out. Like someone else posted, it's just a matter of who strikes first. Jessica has had 2 HOH weeks to do that. At least D/D and Zack are backdooring her, thru the front door.

hmmm.... things are boring... (thats what people have been saying)

so have eric vote out jessica! thats what BB is for. entertainment! nothing less, nothing more.

eric finds out later tonight who he has to vote for, so between now and thursday he has time (and we have all seen eric work his magic) to tell jess what he is going to do.

let the 4th of july show begin.... in september. :lookaround:

For those who insist on the football analogy... when some defensive tackle flattens the quarterback & lays his azz out on the field ummmm it's just a game. The quarterback doesn't really get mad at the guy for tackling him :grin2:

& Amen Popeye, for me it's just a game. If it's bigger than just a game to some, more power to them but for me when the game is over I hardly give these people a 2nd thought because they get on with their "real" lives & I get on with mine...

until next season that is :animated_rotfl:

Eric doesn't even get to vote. Julie says the vote for him. Obviously, he can't change that.

BB's AP idea has been flawed from the beginning. The AP should have been a person who could have their own alliances and votes. The AP should have been given "tasks" to do like the mustard thing, or hiding items, etc. That would have been interesting/funny and it would have given us something to watch for during the feeds (like Eric crawling into bed with Joe).

BB should have made the voting thing a separate idea, with America having one vote, but not attaching it to any houseguest. Hopefully, they will do this next year. I like having a say, but not when it depends on a houseguest. It's completely stupid to do it this way, as the house usually has changed its mind by the time the votes are tallied, and then Eric has had to live with the vote, even if it goes against the strategy he's been dealing with during the first part of the week.

To get "America" invloved, each week the producers could have approached a different houseguest with a task...then it would be fair. The producers gave two people an advantage this season and Eric's task were advantages/disadvantages depending how you looked at it. No love loss here for either Eric or Jess, but for the vote to go to Jess this week is mean spirited only because Eric is no longer of use to "America" since Dick and Dani have progressed this far.

I haven't voted since before Jen left for any of the "AP tasks" nor do I intend to vote this time either, but the way I see things unfolding seems fair...

Eric aligned himself with Dan and Dick, the same people who had tried to give him the boot just a week before, betraying Dustin who... like him or not, had saved Eric's butt from eviction, liked Eric and planned to go to finals with Eric. (By the way, I know Eric had to vote for Dustin, but that's all he had to do. He did not need to scheme to make sure Dustin went the way he did, blindsided. Great TV, bad strategy from Eric)

Eric then recruited Jessica (who agreed with and allowed Eric to mandate her moves as voter and HOH)... both then proceeded to blindside the rest of their old alliance one by one without much remorse, in order to stay in an alliance with people they knew well they couldn't control or trust...

Had Eric stuck with his "Dustin group" alliance, he would be now sitting pretty on his way to an easy final 3...instead he chose to align with the two most cunning and cut throat players in the game, and Jess (even though she wasn't sure that was the way to go) accepted his invitation to jump into that pit with him...

...So...If D/D now blindside Jess and Eric, like they (J/E) did Dustin (Amber and Jam) back when and Jess goes... and Eric goes next...they (J/E) will only have themselves to blame...and it all seems perfectly fair to me. The way you treat others, you will be treated...

Hindsight is 20/20 and all the scenarios that could have played out, didn't. I mean you can say that if Eric had stuck with Dustin he'd have made it to the end, or that if he had done what Jessica wanted and used the POV, Daniele would be gone and they'd be sitting pretty right now, but you don't know. The thing about this show is that it changes so fast, people change their minds not just from week to week, but from day to day.

You don't know how things could have played out if they had done it differently, it could have been better, or it could have been worse.

Hindsight is 20/20...

...You don't know how things could have played out if they had done it differently, it could have been better, or it could have been worse.

Actually, I saw this happening as soon as Eric decided to blindside Dustin and I called it then...

You're right, though...I can't say for sure what would have happened had Eric stuck with the Dustin, Amber, Jam, Jess alliance, and had given Dick the boot instead...but I can make an educated guess, judging by the components of that group...that Eric and Dustin would be the ones controlling the moves made...and Eric would have had a much better chance of taking Jess to, at least final 3, with him...

You may be right and I'm wrong, but I still think, like I thought then... that it was bad strategy to change alliances, for Eric...and the fact that he betrayed the one that had saved him before, the way he did... and now Jess and him may "die" by the same sword they used...seems fair...to me. that's all.

...By the way, I would just love it if, after D/D send Jess off, Eric won HOH and put them up...send one off...then one of the D's won HOH sends Eric off, then Jam won HOH sends the other D out...oooooooohhhhhh wouldn't it be loverly! :animated_rotfl:

If Dani and Dick continue with their plan to vote out Jess then why on earth would we want Eric to have to vote for her too..........his vote will not change the outcome.

Oh gee, lets see Eric squirm and/or cry and won't it be fun to see Jess cry and feel used. This is a show but these are real people. I find it very sad that people can be so desensitised.

Dani and Dick will not have a chance of winning this game with the jury unless they are final 2 and I sure hope that Zack is smart enough to turn on them asap.

I don't think he'd walk out. He might refuse to work for America to try to get her evicted, though.

If he walks out, I think he forfeits his money he has earned, and it would all be for nothing.

Either way, he's in a bad position.

I personally don't think it would be funny at all. I read the title of this post and voted in the poll and told myself I wasn't going to post anything, but it just bothers me a bit.

How funny would it be to make Eric vote out Jessica?

Well, um, yeah, not at all, thanks.

I don't see how it would be funny to make him vote out his closest ally when it's clear that the rest of his "alliance" is already gunning to get her out. I think it's cruel.

It would all be a moot point if Eric didn't suck so bad at competitions. If he had won HOH rather than stinking up the joint then he would be in control and this wouldn't be a topic for discussion. But apparently, the only game he is good at is finding the rat, which is easy because all he has to do is look in the mirror.

I don't think he's tried to win every HOH. I think up until the last 2 weeks he was fine with others

winning it and him staying out of being a target. He didn't get into trouble until America told him

to vote out one of his alliance. America made Eric change his game and he's done a pretty good

job of it. I don't think BB thought Eric would still be there this late in the game.

Janelle said yesterday on Housecalls being AP is a huge disadvantage.

Actually, I saw this happening as soon as Eric decided to blindside Dustin and I called it then...

You're right, though...I can't say for sure what would have happened had Eric stuck with the Dustin, Amber, Jam, Jess alliance, and had given Dick the boot instead...but I can make an educated guess, judging by the components of that group...that Eric and Dustin would be the ones controlling the moves made...and Eric would have had a much better chance of taking Jess to, at least final 3, with him...

You may be right and I'm wrong, but I still think, like I thought then... that it was bad strategy to change alliances, for Eric...and the fact that he betrayed the one that had saved him before, the way he did... and now Jess and him may "die" by the same sword they used...seems fair...to me. that's all.

...By the way, I would just love it if, after D/D send Jess off, Eric won HOH and put them up...send one off...then one of the D's won HOH sends Eric off, then Jam won HOH sends the other D out...oooooooohhhhhh wouldn't it be loverly! animated_rotfl.gif

I think your right if Eric wasn't AP, but since he is, he was dropped down to #5 in that alliance and people didn't trust him. If he wasn't AP I would have hoped he stuck with them.

He went with what "America wanted" and sided with Dick and Daniele (Dick approached him, which I think was suspicious and was pointed in that direction by someone). When he was going against the grain his tasks were starting to get aimed at hurting Jessica and were harder to complete.

I look at it this way, say they don't side with D&D and Dustin stays. If Daniele still wins that HOH, she probably goes right back after Jessica and Eric and she could have been gone that week if her alliance didn't bail her out. Who knows though, it could have played out any number of ways. I think however, that the infighting would have started before they made it to the end anyways, it always does.

I don't see how they could have all gotten along, if they had the chance they for sure would have sold Eric out, if say the other side of the house won HOH to save themselves. Heck they'd have done it to Jessica too (Amber and Dustin) if it was her or them.

Anyways, I'm with you, I hope Eric gets HOH after Jessica goes and then I'm hoping Daniele gets the boot.

Archived