How Funny Would It Be To Make Eric Vote Out Jessica???

cktb2793

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should everybody vote for Eric to vote out Jessica for a 3-0 vote since D&D are voting her out?

• YES......it would be funny to see her reaction if she if voted out 3-0
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Eric will vote to evict Jessica or will he refuse and rebel against America??

• Yes......he will vote out Jessica if we tell him to
    • No......he will refuse to do it and insist to Julie that he wants to vote out Jameka
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica just to see if the WEASEL chooses Love or Money
  3. 3. Will BB allow Eric to vote to evict Jameka if we tell him to vote for Jessica's eviction

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica to see what happens and make this week EXCITING!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to see her hurt.....

I am only voteing her out because,

strategically it is the best move since,

Jameka can not play for HOH....

Then Boot out Jameka right behind her....

Would love to see the final 4 be:::::

Dick

Dani

Zach

Eric

I wouldn't be surprised if America DOES vote for him to evict Jessica. From a strategic angle, Jess needs to go now, because Eric can't beat her in the Final 2. Jameka can't play for one more HOH, so she can go next week (or Thursday, since it's a double eviction).

I dislike Eric a lot, but I think he genuinely likes Jess, and I'll feel bad when I vote for him to cast his AP vote to evict her.

I think Julie (or maybe it was the interview with AG) said something about Eric having to vote the way America decides, whether he wants to or not. All other tasks he has a choice about how hard he will try to complete them, but not that one. He can choose not to campaign against whoever it is that we pick, but he still has cast our vote to evict.

AP choices have rarely been to put Eric at a strategic advantage. Voting out Jessica only helps D&D, not Eric. IMO, people who vote for Eric to evict Jessica are doing it to make Jessica cry, as we all know D&D are planning on evicting her anyway. 2-1 is just as good as 3-0, without hurting someone's feelings.

I'm torn about what is the best strategic move. I'm not a huge fan of Eric's so I don't care if he has to vote out Jess as far as his feelings go. Afterall, he agreed to be AP, knowing he had to do what we told. He should have kept from getting too close to Jess, cuz he should have known this might happen.

With that said, Jess has no clue about AP, so I don't want to see her hurt by a 3-0 vote.

I'm definately not voting tonight.

If your feeling are going to be hurt then you should not sign up for Big Brother.

I think Jess will be fine when she gets out and is in sequester. She can have all the alchohol she wants and she seems to recover quickly from her hurts.

Part of me doesn't really care one way or the other, but I think it'll be cruel to make Eric vote out Jessica. It's bad enough that this AP crap is a contributing factor to why Jessica is going home this week (only because Jessica does whatever Eric wants to do.)

I'm sticking with Jameka.

I'm voting out Jameka.

Jess is leaving obviously....; no need to completely destroy Eric's game too, no need to hand D/D the game on a silver platter. They should work to the end to win it.....and at that point, hopefully Dick wins! I'd love to see Dani's face if that happened (but i digress......)

It's strategically best for Jess to leave for D/D....not for Eric (for anybody using this argument).

I still think that strategically, Eric has the best chance in Final 2 against Dick and maybe Zach. He's not beating Jessica or Jameka in the Final 2. I'm not sure about Dani. Yes, Jess leaving is good for D & D, but it's also good in the long run for Eric, if he plans on making it to the Final 2.

I'm sure Eric would love to be true to his alliance and take Jess to the Final 2, but if he would definitely lose.

AP choices have rarely been to put Eric at a strategic advantage. Voting out Jessica only helps D&D, not Eric. IMO, people who vote for Eric to evict Jessica are doing it to make Jessica cry, as we all know D&D are planning on evicting her anyway. 2-1 is just as good as 3-0, without hurting someone's feelings.

Feelings what game are you watching, who cares about anyone's feelings in this game

I'm amazed that people want to see Jessica hurt because they don't like Eric.

I'm amazed that you think people care about the feelings of a complete stranger in a game, who are you her grandmother or something. Amber was hurt by Jess too, did you care when Amber's feelings were hurt after Jess and Eric turned on her

I'm amazed that people want to see Jessica hurt because they don't like Eric.

what if it was Nick and Daniele? would you want it to happen then? would you want to see daniele hurt? from all the mean things said about daniele... i think a lot of people would do it to daniele...

yet not to jessica. :animated_scratchchin:

Heck, if Amber was on the show WITH someone she had interest in, I'd do it to her. It's all about making the show exciting for ME. :cartoon_tinkerbell:

Is it sad, wrong, etc... maybe, but it's a GAME. They KNOW they should expect to be manipulated, lied to, etc. While they hope they won't by someone they have been making out with, they would only be hitting themselves on the head because strategically... they know it's a game!! They're there to win. :)

Although I begrudgingly admit that the game of Big Brother includes some amount of lying and manipulating, I do not believe that it requires a level of cruelty. Although Amber may feel betrayed by Eric and Jessica, they did not try to purposely hurt her in the process. They did not berate her feelings or abuse her verbally. They did what they had to do, explained themselves as best they could without admitting to the backroom deal, and continued to treat her well. Eric, Jessica or Zach have never tried to get any sort of sacrilegious commitment out of Jameka, and I don

yea, I'd feel bad for Jessica, cause I do like her... but Eric will be able to explain his actions after the game is over, and if Jessica isn't able to understand that his vote was not HIS vote but America, then they have more problems to worry about than we need to discuss here....

that said...

the reality as it stands right now, is that Dick/Daniele are planning to vote out Jessica, but they haven't let that on to Eric at this point... and it sounds like they(D/D) are NOT planning to clue Eric in on the plan... but Jessica has been suspicious about D/D turning and voting her out this week

so late Thursday night, Eric will be getting his instructions on how America voted... will he go to D/D and push for them to flip their votes, then go to Jessica and tell her that D/D confided in him, they are going to vote to evict Jessica, so he feels it would be stratigically in his best interest to go along with D/D and vote with them? How would he explain his vote to Jessica?

after D/D pull Jameka aside right before the show goes live, and they say ok we are going to vote to keep you here... then the vote is revealed, and it's 3-0 for Jessica to go...

If Eric didn't say anything to anyone about his vote, I would love to see the reaction of EVERYONE in the house... Eric will know what the AP vote is going to be, that the vote will be 3-0 to evict Jessica... Jessica will be stunned to find out Eric didn't vote for her to stay, but what about all the others... what would Dick/Daniele think about Eric supposedly voting for Jessica to leave, against how they had planned as a group to vote?

Archived