Halloween

erinjs

I went to it this weekend, expecting it to be terrible because of the brutal reviews that it has been getting.... and it wasn't that bad. Keep in mind it definately isn't the original. But there is lots of blood, lots of gore, and the look into little Mike's mind is actually kinda cool (Zombie definately found the perfect kid).

Robbie's gotta stick to his music. He tried too hard. Over the top flop.

Laurie sprains & holds left leg. Next scene, she limps and holds the right. HAAA!

Mikey's blond. A brunette grown up and his hair didn't look Lorieled. snickers evilly

I thought making the movie was kinda weird b/c I always thought you got why he became who/how he is in all the other movies. I get scared super easily, but this is one of the only horror flicks that never did it ...not even kinda because it's not like he popped out because the music always marked his presence; however, I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Remember watching the marathon one year in college.