2 New Reality Programs Coming Soon..

rodh

one is by Endemol Prod. (if this is the same prod. co. that does BB8...then we know where all the money is going) it's called

The Golden Cage for ABC...ppl of all ages and jobs are placed in a mansion and told that the last person in gets the house and money ($1M?)..the twist is you can't be evicted unless you have a unanimous vote of the rest..(this show could go on for years)..it will be set up like BB8 with feeds and hopefully a 24/7 channel

they own ESPN which has several dormant ones

2nd show is called "TINTONE" ???

Amazing Race hybrid mixed with Fear Factor hosted by Rob Marciano(spelling ?)

around the world with death-defying stunts or gross-out contests that must be completed to earn one of ten keys that open a chest that contains $10 MILLION (probably an annuity spread out over 100 years) their slogan is "Possession is Everything"

the golden cage is being ran in the Netherlands and it is a wild & crazy show...

Wasn't there already a show where the votes had to be unanimous or something. From what I remember it didn't last very long.

Ug, anything with Ramber immediately makes me change the channel.

Wasn't there already a show where the votes had to be unanimous or something. From what I remember it didn't last very long.

Yes, it was called unanimous and i didnt' watch the whole season, but everytime the people didnt' unaminously vote for one person to leave the prize money decreased. It was a pretty dumb show.

now what if this Golden Cage show ends up with a housefull of deadbeat, currently unemployed wanna be actors (you know, who else can walk away from their jobs and families for an undisclosed amount of time?) and they just ALWAYS decide to NOT cast votes unanimously so they can just live off ABC for the rest of their lives

that'd be funny :animated_bouncy:

I remember a show from a while back about an extended family in a mansion. And the "rich" person watches them and determines who will win the money or inheritance. I can't recall the name though.

Anyway, Golden cage sounds like it will be pretty good.

I can't stand Rob or Amber though. I also never cared for fear factor. So I can pretty much state with out even seeing a preview that I wont be watching that other show.