America's Player -- Task #26

abbeynormal23

Which HG should Eric mimic?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. America's Player needs to show his fellow HouseGuests just how annoying they can be by mimicking the actions and words of the HouseGuest of your choice at least three times before the veto meeting. Which HouseGuest should Eric mimic?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

Jameka = Mmmmhmmm

Jessica = Booyaah

Dick = F&^% that Chit (or some variance)

Danielle = Aaawkwaaard or a whiny complaint about something/someone

Zach = Oh who cares, no one's voting for him... lol

So, all of them are lame and something they all say anyways when they're goofing around and mimicking each other.

At first I was a little ticked that he had to do this as I figured that Dick would be whom people voted for. I figured that he would have to mimmick Dick over and over again which would tick Dick off and put Eric in Dicks hit list. I was feeling like the producers really wanted to stir things up. If he only has to copy someone 3 times big deal..... it is a waste of time. I don't see any value..... it won't be funny and it won't stir up trouble.

I agree that this task is beyond lame.

Who cares? It won't be funny at all because I doubt that anyone in the house will even pick up on what he's doing.

I just watched the clips that Jem posted and they're hilarious, imo. Even Dick thinks it's funny.

Archived