America's Player -- Task #26

abbeynormal23

Which HG should Eric mimic?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. America's Player needs to show his fellow HouseGuests just how annoying they can be by mimicking the actions and words of the HouseGuest of your choice at least three times before the veto meeting. Which HouseGuest should Eric mimic?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

America's Player needs to show his fellow HouseGuests just how annoying they can be by mimicking the actions and words of the HouseGuest of your choice at least three times before the veto meeting. Which HouseGuest should Eric mimic?

Click Here to Vote at CBS

What the heck?...Who is thinking these lame tasks up?

JMHO this is the lamest one yet....I thought "I'd do that

for a dollar" was lame. Is it just me that thinks this?

JMHO :pixiedust:

I'm passing on voting this task....

I do like that idea welee. Mmmmhmmm But, most of all... these tasks suck!!! Haven't voted in a while and this one didn't bring me out of the lurches either.

I have to say that I don't like this task either and I won't be voting in this one, but if I were it would be Jameka... I don't want to see another man going around spitting and farting and I don't wanna see anyone else doing the chess game in their mind kind of stuff, I don't wanna hear anyone else whine, and I don't think Erics voice would reach Jessica's pitch...

and I don't think Erics voice would reach Jessica's pitch...
Too funny! :D

I voted for Daniele. She's easily the most annoying HG in the house right now.

I think you're right babyblues. It sucks if only because Eric says f&^% just as much if not more than Dick. That's why this is such a lame task. Maybe the producers are pretty sure he's leaving this week and they want him to have an easy one so he'll get the next 10,000 before he leaves?!?

I voted for Daniele. She's easily the most annoying HG in the house right now.

Exactly why I won't vote for someone that is already annoying... How annoying will it be to watch Eric protraying someone that is annoying?

Archived