Definition Please...

betsnow

It's hard to say this season who is a good person because things have gotten so personal. In past seasons it has too, to some degree, but I don't think to this extent. Most of the time people just pass bad actions off as being part of the "game".

I think a better question is, what does the chance at $500,000 do to good people?

perfect example of someone who thinks they are good but really they are not... Kail.

kail just thought she was a good person.. mother, wife, church goer... owns 1/2 her town... bla bla bla... yet, she would NOT give up her seat on a bus for a pregnant woman. thats not very nice! not at all!

i will stop there, i think that says a lot even though its one little example.

Amber, in her own uniquely twisted mind, sees herself and Jameka as "good" people because they didn't play the game. They laid around and let others make the plays and that makes them the "bad" people.

She's convinced herself that she didn't play. She has conveniently forgotten all the venom she spewed against most of the others in there. You tell people long enough that "I never lie, I've never lied, I'm a good person, no one wants to sit next to me in the final 2" and they start to actually believe it.

I'm just soooo glad she's out of there. As Amber liked to say, "I JUST CAN'T!"

...I think a better question is, what does the chance at $500,000 do to good people?

ITA! The show should be called "What Are You Willing To Do And Put Up With for three months, While in Captivity, with Millions of People Watching Your every move 24/7, To Win about 250K after Taxes?"...I'm sure they considered this title but it was just too long :P

Signing up and becoming an HG isn't for the faint hearted.

Scheming and lying are known to be part of the game and anyone chosen should know this from the 'get-go'....

As far and Good or Bad goes.... it's a personal opinion depending on who you are and how you think the game should be played.

If even just the amount of people that click into Morty's is any indication..... the viewing public loves seeing the drama

(good or bad) unfold.

I have no trouble with breaking promises, have a little trouble with making things up about people, but still understand it as strategy. For me the vile, senseless put-downs are less tolerable and push the player more to the bad side. But I agree that what is tolerable is a personal thing, and all could be seen as viable strategy.

I think you have to take into consideration what it does mentally to people being stuck in that house with all those people and no where to escape to. They are practically living on top of each other at the start. It doesn't excuse the behavior, but probably explains some of it.

Then factor in that a few people weren't all together upstairs to begin with.

I think the "good people" are people that still do bad things, but just don't get caught at it... or they are just in denial about how much they really suck at life.

I think we are overthinking this. After watching a marathon of Paradise Hotel all weekend (LOL), I noticed the obnoxious clique referred to themselves as "good people" also and went on and on about wanting a "good person" to win.

Like Amber and her band of wackos, "good people" refers to people they like or are friendly with. It has nothing to do with anyone's actual character. Not to mention that, calling yourself a religious or faith-based person and then stating that you and your friends are good and thus others are "bad people," is a judgment upon people that most religions reserve for a higher power.

Besides, an actual "good person" does not need to refer to themselves as such.

A good person does good things. Michael Vick is a good football player, so he's a good person. OJ Simpson is good at staying out of jail, so he's a good person. Amber is good at crying, so she must be a good person too.

Amber and Jameka have taken this game way to personal in my opinion ... I mean getting mad cause someone nominated you and refering to yourself as the "Good People" ... Give me a break ... Amber sure stepped her game up and made deals when her butt was on the line... and Jameka I don't know what her problem is cause she sure picked that fight with Dick when she called his mother out of her name...

Why are Amber and Jameka there in the first place if not to win for themselves cause on several occassions they have both made comments about D/D and Dustin for that matter, bad mouthing them for playing the game for themselves ... LOL

In my opinion, the "good people" were stupid people.

First off, you do not go on Big Brother to make friends. However if you should happen to make a few friends along the way, you have to maintain focus of the game. Speaking for myself. I can still be your friend but I'm playing the game for myself to win, not you. I didn't know anything about you before the game and still don't know that much about you during to consider you a "close" friend.

Don't hold anything I do during the game against me, but if you'd like, we can continue to work on our growing friendship after the game is over whether I win or not.

Because, IT'S A GAME!!!

Archived