Rank The Final 6

mac328

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Eric

2. Jess (but I think she'll be gone this week)

3. Jameka

4. Zach

I don't want either of the Donatos to win, because they've had the producers fixing things for them from the moment they entered the house. I have never believed a conspiracy theory until this year, when I heard for myself that Daniele and Dick communicated before the show about being on together. I really believe that the producers thought they could get a tearjerker ending that they constructed, with Daniele getting the money, maybe with Dick forfeiting it to her as the good father. Gag.

This would also be my picks and I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks to both of you. :)

Northeast, you can click any person's name and go to their profile. On the left side of their profile, there is a drop-down menu called "options." You can choose "ignore this user" and you will no longer see their posts. I would prefer someone do that rather than argue with me about my opinions, or tell me to stop saying something. :)

Catniptoy,

I agree with you 100% (both of your responses).

What's an ignore button?

Go to my controls and you will see that you can put posters on ignore...a handy little thingamajing for those replies you care not to read. Forewarned: if someone should quote that poster you can see their reply, but at least the posters screenname does not come up in the quote. If you hang around enough you'll know who the poster is without even seeing the screenname.

1) Daniele

2) Dick

3) Eric

4) Jameka

5) Zach

6) Jessica

d&d could split earnings and could win against eric

Jameka doesn't do well in comp. so keep her around

Zach is a threat and could get the jury votes.

Well if Jessica was up against anybody she would win so they need to get her out.

Dick

Dani/Eric

Zack

jameka

jessica

Im not an Eric fan at all, he is no dif. than Dick..just goes behind backs with everything from insest to raw remarks. (i so hope Dick doesnt ever hear of his nasyiness about D&D) BUT i have to give props for Eric being strategic.

Dick is gross with a heart of gold outside the house, imho, and a great player...(aside from his treatment of women.)..he deserves to win. Dani is playing the game strategically but is a whiner and seems a tad spoiled but...also deserves to win strategy-wise.

I'd actually like to see Zack in the final 2 as he seems to be decent human being & honestly wanted to play a real game rather than a personal boring blowout! HOWEVER, THIS IS BB AND ITS A FREE-FOR-ALL AS TO HOW ITS PLAYED!!

As for the other two at the bottom???????????????????????wth has jessica done other than squeak in baby talk a lot and allow others to clean after her? (sorry, being in a showmance to stay in a game doesnt impress me at all.) I have to give props to Jameka for being unselfish to help others, shows she's a good person but totally UNfit for this game.

pk i'm done lol.....................may the best game player please win this year!1??

1. Dick Daniele or Zach

4. Jessica

5. Eric

6. Jameka

Jameka is definitely the least deserving to win IMO...

I guess I see it diffrently than you...I see it as no one wanting to waste their HOH on someone who can't compete rather than someone who can that's a greater threat.....

Dick is gross with a heart of gold outside the house, imho, and a great player...(aside from his treatment of women.)..he deserves to win

Sorry, that part just struck me as funny. IMO, that's like saying David Duke would have made a great presidential candidate aside from his treatment of blacks. Not flaming, just laughing.

I realize this is absolutely the most unlikely outcome but I'm ranking in order of who I'd like to win ...not who I think will win.

1. Zach - only because I dislike him the least

2. Jameka - only because I dislike her second to least

3. Jessica

4. Dick

5. Eric

6. Daniele - the most annoying house guest in BB history....also, unfortunately, my current prediction to win (ugh!)

Archived