• Created
  • Last Reply

1.Dick

2.Daniele

3.Zach

4.Eric

5.Jess

6.Jameka

I just want to see the look on Dani's face when the jury gives her Dad the cash instead of her. In my dream scenario, Dick then turns to her and says "Congratulations. Enjoy the $50K check for second place. If you don't mind, I am going to need some time to decompress after this experience. How about if you give me a call in a year or two." And then walks away...

1. Dick

2. Zach

3. Dani

4. Jess

5. Eric

6. Jameka

I do not agree with some of Dick's tactics, but overall he has played the best game. As for the rest of them, Zach is just the least of the most annoying people left in the game, for me, so I put him second. Truth be told none of them deserve it, as far as game play goes, except MAYBE Dani, but she is so much a brat, that I just don't want to see her win it.

I will have to agree with OLDGUY

i want Zach to win because he is the least annoying --

then Danielle---strong player

then Jessica --next best choice

Dick or Jameka devil and God helping them along!!!!!!

last Eric for being America's player and being in CBS"s pocket and not

really playing the game but being instructed on what to do to make America amused. BOO

1. Eric

2. Danielle

3. Jessica

4. Jameka

5. Dick

6. Zack

Someone said Zack wasn't annoying could that be because until this week he has sat back and done nothing except make ugly faces and tell everyone else what they should do and what happens when he gets HOH....he went with the easy nominations also. I still can't figure out why everyone is so scared of Dick. I only put Eric at the top because in my opinion he has had a hard time especially those first few weeks with America's choice. Once he figured out that Dick and possibly Danielle were America's sweehearts he aligned with them since he had no choice in the matter. I do like Danielle, I don't necessarily think she is a snob she is just a kid who happens to be cute and knows it. I leave with a 22 y/o son and 19 y/o niece I feel like I'm in the bb house sometimes dealing with their moods.

As much as I'd like Jess to win, I just don't see it happening... so I'll do mine as a realistic view of what I'd like to see.

1. Eric

2. Dick

3. Jameka

4. Zach

5. Dani

6. Jess (I'll be so sad when you go... :( )

1. Jessica

2. Jameka

3. Zach

4. Eric

5. Dick

6. Daniele

What can I say? I usually root for the underdogs...actually any of them could win except for Daniele and I'd be ok with it.

1. Dick

2. Daniele

3. Jessica

4. Eric

5. Zach

6. Jameka

1. Eric

2. Jess (but I think she'll be gone this week)

3. Jameka

4. Zach

I don't want either of the Donatos to win, because they've had the producers fixing things for them from the moment they entered the house. I have never believed a conspiracy theory until this year, when I heard for myself that Daniele and Dick communicated before the show about being on together. I really believe that the producers thought they could get a tearjerker ending that they constructed, with Daniele getting the money, maybe with Dick forfeiting it to her as the good father. Gag.

Archived