Sunday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
live feeds: jessica just said if she wins HOH thursday she will put up dick and daniele. she is done with them.

(ok, dick.. daniele... go ahead and vote her out. )

It was odd, because she said she would put up D&D and if they used the veto, she would put up Eric, not Zach. That would leave Zach and remaining D voting, which would insure Eric being evicted, not a tie. She must really be mad (and rightfully so).

It was odd, because she said she would put up D&D and if they used the veto, she would put up Eric, not Zach. That would leave Zach and remaining D voting, which would insure Eric being evicted, not a tie. She must really be mad (and rightfully so).

Last nite the live feeds said she grabbed his member to stop the pain when Jameka pulled the latex off skin from his nipple .

Now shes a gonna grab something else :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Wait a minute...I forgot to ask, Did Eric cry out in pleasure or pain?I'm not getting this whole story line. Why were they pulling on body parts?

[Yea he bleed and was hollering in pain the live feed said, look it up from last nite .I died laughing when I read it. /quote]

A little S and M in the house? Geesh, those people will do anything for amusement.

From live feeds section

Bikini removal has begun...

Jess rips off sections of the latex while Eric tells her not to because she'll rip his nipple off. She doesn't listen and his nipple starts bleeding. Jameka goes to get the vegetable oil to remove the latex more comfortably. Eric is in pain and Jess grabs his "weiner" to distract him. Jameka says that he is taking this well, considering the circumstances.

Jess is wondering if Eric's brothers are watching him right now "crying like a little baby." [He's not really... and it's almost 4am here on the east coast so they are probably not... but I'll post pictures!]

Dick walks by and remarks that it looks like they are performing surgery on Eric. (He was in the BY on the couch smoking again). He says he is heading to bed.

They are saying that Eric's nipple is really bleeding and that it is detached... (but they might be exaggerating a bit on that).

Jameka: "Jess will donate her nipple to you."

Jess: "No I won't."

They think that he is allergic to the latex paint because he is all red where it was but he thinks that it is just from pulling it off.

Jess: "I'm pretty sure you're not going to grab my vagina."

Eric: "Well you just grabbed my penis three times."

Jameka: "But the vagina is an internal organ."

Eric: "You ripped my nipple off and grabbed my penis... this is very helpful."

He gets up to wash himself off in the kitchen sink and says that the people in the walls are cackling :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

does anyone remember the link or website that allows the west coast people to see the show at the same time as the east coast? i know its on now but they just said that the were not showing it until tomorrow at 7 due to the MDA telethon.

Archived