Sunday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D&D HAVE to know that evicting Jessica ruins their chances with the jury, right? If they're sitting with anyone other than eachother, they're in second place. As much as I think emotion should play a small role in how the jury votes, when you backstab as much as Danielle, you get what's coming. A whole heap of second place. And people can say, "this is a lying, backstabbing sory of game." Well, I see Zach and Jam still in it, and they've been pretty honest.

Like I said before, half the battle is getting to the F2, you have to win over the jury. By backstabbing at least three of them, there's no way you can win.

whats going to happen if america votes for eric to vote out jessica? he has no choice.. the vote is locked in as soon as the poll ends. so if the vote is 3-0 will he just kill over? will he walk out the door with her? is his game over?

will she beat him up at the door?

these are the thinks i ponder while watching the two of them on showtime afterdark....

At this point in the game deals should only be counted on for a week at a time. Everyone is trying to turn on everyone. You can't hold it against them this late in the game if they turn on their alliance member.

Yes, this includes Dick and Danielle. While I don't think Dick would turn on Dani, I do believe she would turn on him if she felt it would help her get to the final two. Remember, he would be a vote for her in the jury.

I don't think that America will vote out Jessica. I think Jessica is pretty well liked. BooYah!

But then you never know and if Jess is voted out 3 to 0 then someone is going to be MAD! :o

I really think Eric will whisper in her ear that he is AP and had to do it when they are in sequester together.

If D&D are final two whose votes would go to who?

Dustin..Dani

Amber...Dani

Jen....Dani

and future

Jameka...Dick?

Eric....Dick?

Jess...Dick?

Zach...Dani?

Dani wins 4-2 but they split the money anyway...maybe

Dick goes on to get his own reality TV show on Showtime starting next summer...Dani has a recurring role as Dick tries to mend his relationship with his daughter...Vincent has a co starring role and is just like his father....

Who wants to bet me? Xal? (by the way I agree with most of what you have said about them).

Jen voting for Danielle in the end is funny. She would vote for Dick just to get one more dig at her.

Dustin: Danielle (but over time in the jury house, he may vote for Dick)

Amber: Danielle

Jen: Dick

if Jess is next: Dick

Jameka: Dick (it really depends on when and how she's evicted)

Eric: Dick (AP vote)

Zach: Danielle (but it could really come down to who got him out), he might vote for Dick

I still see Dick winning over Danielle and as much as I do not want them in the F2 together, that outcome would be fine with me.

Oh I think Jen disliked Dani very much. She was going to evict Nick when she went and saw Nick and Dani together. She constantly brought up that she hated cheaters and called Dani one several times. Jen called Dani a whore.

NO WAY did Jen like Daniele.

Wait, Danielle has the choice on who to put up? :S

I mean Danille has POV and she can decide where to use it or not .Zack needs to tell her to bring down Jameka so he can put up Eric that way one will go .Because if Jameka does not take the deal Zack is screwed because D&D will vote her out and Zack is back to square one .

whats going to happen if america votes for eric to vote out jessica? he has no choice.. the vote is locked in as soon as the poll ends. so if the vote is 3-0 will he just kill over? will he walk out the door with her? is his game over?

I would hate, hate hate for that to happen. As much as I can't stand Eric, Jessica does not deserve that. It would break her heart and until AP is revealed, she would feel so betrayed. She would have all that time in the jury thinking for a fact that Eric played her all along.

Although I see the reason for taking out Jessica this week, I think it would be the wrong choice. If they vote her out, they will never get her vote. If they don't vote Jameka out this week.. they could be screwed. All Jameka would have to do next week is win veto, take herself off and then she's back in the game. She could win HOH and end up in the final 3 before they knew what hit them. No one in that house would win against Jameka. They really really need to get her out this week.

I don't think there is really a right or wrong way, because both have major consequences. I think D/D at least have a chance against Jessica in the end, but they do NOT have a chance against Jameka. I think they're assuming they can get Jameka out and they really don't know that for sure. It's definitely a big risk.

Much like Barry Bonds homerun record, this season should get an asterisk in the BB annals.

Barry Bonds was a cheater and will never get in the Hall of Fame and will probably be indicted by the end of 2007 .I do not think D&D will want to be compared to him .That and his baseball armor will prevent him from ever getting in Hall of Fame.

I didn't say D/D cheated. What I was getting at is their win would be tarnished in my opinion because of AP. This will be the only year it was used, after all, so it's a blackspot on the series...again, in my opinion.

I

didn't say D/D cheated.

I sure did not say D&D cheated either but Barry Bonds sure as hell did and will never be in Hall of Fame .I just do not agree with the comparision because his record is tarnished because of cheating.I did not mean to imply that you said D&D cheated.

Z's argument to Dani that if Jess stays he's SURE he'll be the one to go home next (when Dani has just told him that she's sure if Jess goes her or her Dad will be next to go) really isn't helping his case :giggle: If Dani believes him that's even more reason to vote out Jam...since hopefully that means Z will go and not D&D!

Archived