Sunday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

I like the new video you made DreamAngel!!! Timing on the pictures and FOTH is perfect with the music.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone catch what Zach said to Daniele as she was brushing her teeth... about 10 minutes ago?

You are in the Land Of OZ if you think that is real and I have dated girls that look a lot better then Jess wink.

Lol

Whatever you say. I find that hard to believe considering you act like a two year old on the boards.

:)

It was him that said it, not Daniele... Note she isn't up in his bed and he isn't in her's... She can't help what he says to her...

I was thinking Wow how creepy is that. Daniele might want to watch how close she makes Zach feel, he'll be calling her Unicorn any day now.

I didn't think that Daniele was a part of the Zach's comment. I just thought it was hilarious that he would say it all... if he only knew how she talks behind his back. He's a fool. (We have a lot of guy fools this season, don't we.)

Whatever you say. I find that hard to believe considering you act like a two year old on the boards

I have never attacked a member personally on the forum and I voice my opinion about the cast and back it up while you have to resort to going after me with direct hits rather then debating about an issue.Funny , now who has the ability to reason in a mature fashion ;)

Did y'all hear Dick talking to Zach saying they will give Jameka an ultimatum . She will have to vote the way they say next week and use POV like they want or she will be evicted.

I mean if she had gotten POV she would use it to save Jess so do you not think she will sacrifice herself to save Jess .I think Dick knows this and is playing Zach.

Zack do not do it and tell Danille to put up Eric .

I liked the weasel's discussion with Jess when she said," she didn't feel like campaigning".

At around 1:46 BBT

J&E discussing more strategy. - bbaddiction

Eric: We've got to win some key competitions. It's going to be difficult from

here on out. Otherwise everyone would win. It's supposed to be hard.

Jess: I don't feel like campaigning at all.

Eric: And I don't think you need to!

Hey there Lover....Why don't you make the offer to have them use the veto to put you up?

And this one is really great:

2:30AM Eric: when I come in second, you come in 1st.

We try out this relationship outside..it works great..we get married...

we start a great life with 550k thanks to BB.

Reminds me of the saying..."Follow the Money" LOL

We try out this relationship outside..it works great..we get married...

we start a great life with 550k thanks to BB.

Hey, take out the married part and it's what Dick and Danielle were talking about. How weird is that, partners talking about sharing the money when it's all over.

If Dick and Danielle turn on Eric and Jessica, wouldn't it make them weasels or is that just "good game play"?

It's "good game play" because it's Dick and Danielle, the two most overrated reality television personalities in history.

You'll never know how good they could have been because of the AP this year.

Hell, Dani didn't even play the game at all for the first 5 to 6 weeks because she was always in bed or on the hammock with Nick, yet everyone thinks she's such a great player.

I already know come hell or high water D/D are getting to the final 2 even if the producers need to tackle someone in an HoH. The press would just be too wonderful for BB. "Father and daughter sitting in the final 2 of a reality game show" is pure entertainment headline gold.

Much like Barry Bonds homerun record, this season should get an asterisk in the BB annals.

Archived