Are The Friends/family Of Bb Hg's On Here?

Joah

I always wonder who all is reading this. In many interviews, family/friends say they are online 24-7 reading up on their HGs... surely they have registered names here. ...defending their loved ones with every last breath. I'm sure we can narrow down if they're related by Amber since who here can DISAGREE that she's a nutcase? ;)

I'm sure this thread has come up before, but I don't know where?

I know they don't stick to CBS' site. People get obsessed with knowing what others are saying about them and have to look up EVERYTHING. Wouldn't it be cool to know Boogie or any HG you enjoyed was reading your comments about how they're just a diseased infested disgrace ...or that you're hopelessly obsessed with them and looking through their window now? ;)

I don't know about on here, but there is one of Eric's brothers and Dick's son (and Dani's brothr) that are posting and answering questions at survivor sucks. There are some interesting things that Dick's son has had to say about both Dick and Dani.

That is very cool. I would hate for their family/friends to forget to tell them how we found their prom pic from 1970 or something that is equally embarrassing. I mean to be on one of these big shows, you really put yourself out there.

I mean, look at Dani and her leaving her dang livejournal up. What a moron move. Of course, some people just love attn. Can you imagine if Amber had an online diary? The things it would say...

Can you imagine if Amber had an online diary? The things it would say...

I remember seeing a link to her pictures on a photo site. There were pictures of her and her friends and daughter and one of her ex. IIRC, she called him her best friend. But I have tried to find the link again and couldn't. Does anyone know?

Archived