Who Do U Want Eric To Evict ??

doodeh007

who do u want eric to evict ??  

170 members have voted

1. 1. who do u want eric to evict ??

• jameka
    • jessica

The best case scnerio is if Dick somehow manages to piss of Danielle and Zach which causes the veto to be used on Jess and Dick gets sent up. The voting online becomes screwed up, so AmERICa votes to evict Dick.

:party_smilie:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Jameka...but I must say that I like both her and Jess

more this past couple of weeks than I did early on. Maybe be-

cause there are less people in the house so the feeds show them

more often... I'm getting to know them better? :animated_scratchchin:

JMHO :pixiedust:

The Best senerio is Jameka comes down and Eric goes up.

I really like this scenario but it is a LONG shot. I think that if Danielle uses the POV on Jameka, she'll gain an ally but she should kiss her chances of making it to the end goodbye. Jameka would win over her in the end among the jurors OR she'll be backdoored. I think, as I said in another thread on Zach, she'll decide not to use it.

Eastcoast49

What about this one

Here's a Great Senerio

America votes for Eric to evict Jess

Then D/D vote's are against Jameka

Jess stay's, D/D ask Eric "Why did you vote to evict Jessica"?

Then Jess is going to crazy on Eric with the hinkey vote!!!

Now there is some real Drama and Comedy

Jack, your plan is flawed. Eric can easily say he voted to keep Jessica, while one of the Donataos switched their votes over. It makes the most sense, because Jess knows once she's gone Eric has nothing and Eric knows that himself.

If jameka gets to the final two what the hell is she going to say to try to get the jury to vote for her? REally? what the hell could she say to sell any of them? Nothing. Now for jessica, she doens't have a thought of her own to save her life. If she didn't eric to tell her what to do... She's worse than jameka in the fact she needs somebody to tell her what to do at all times.

Jameka has the votes to win this whole thing, depending on the right situation.

I can almost 100% guarantee she has the votes of Dustin, Amber and Jen no matter who is left in the final two.

Also, if Jessica and Eric don't make it to the end, I believe that Jess will hand her vote to Jameka as well.

And Jameka has just won Big Brother.

Jameka would have to play up the social aspect of her game...

Dustin and Amber she was loyal to from start to finish.

Jen, she kept her word even though others wanted her to not use the veto that week.

For Eric, she gave up 5 HoH trying to get the veto for him not herself.

For Jess, they are friends.

For Zach, Dick and Daniele she'd have nothing other than the fact if Jameka were to be in F2 she would have to win at least 2 or three competitions at least to make it there. Then she could point out how she won competitions when it came down to the wire.

I don't see Jameka making it to F2, but stranger things have happened in the game.

Have you guys watched this show before? Jameka has no case to win. What is she going to say at the finale to win the thing? If it's her and dani, how is she going to stack up against her? She's got nothing! What, she says, I'm a good person who didn't lie? Please.

Cathy, Just go ahead and do it now, vomit. I hate (Well actually i LOVE) to break the news to you, BUT Daniele is going to win.

Lets see, They are as of now sending Jessica Home, if that happens its DICK-DANIELE-ERIC competing for HOH, no way, NO WAY, NO WAY eric will win it.

Good Luck Daniele!

Thursday is going to be really big. Unless Eric wins the comp then it is Dick, Daniele and Zach in the F3.

(are they having a veto too? Are they having America get involved in the vote?) I don't think they are on either one of these so it will give Eric a good chance to do whatever he wants with the noms.

Last year, when there were 6 and they had a double, live eviction, Danielle was evicted first. Then, Julie had them outside to play in an HOH competition. When Janelle won, Julie told her she had a few minutes to decide who she was going to nominate. After Will talked to her, Janelle nominated Erika and Chicken George. They then went outside to compete in the veto challenge. Will almost won, but Erika passed him. She saved herself, Janelle nominated Boogie as her replacement, they did another live vote, and Chicken George was evicted. Boogie won the next HOH, but I don't think they had that during the live show. (Anyone remember????) I remember the four of them hugging and congratulating eachother.

I would think it would be the same format this year.

Many posts again jack came up with THE BEST scenario -- I was away so I couldn't respond until now -- America votes for Eric to target Jessica. LET THE FIREWORKS BEGIN!!!! That would make for fun t.v.

:dance2:

I think if jess or eric, it can bite ppl in the hiney
...in the "hiney"?!?

Dawnie, I can't believe you used the word hiney in a sentence on Morty's.

Archived