170 members have voted

1. 1. who do u want eric to evict ??

• jameka
    • jessica

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JESSICA

Evicting Jessica would break up a strong alliance. Now AP is playing for Jessica and is all consumed with her. Jessica is the strongest competitor besides Daniele. Jessica has the whole jury liking her. I think they really need to get Jess out now.

I am saying that because D&D have the POV and are the ones voting. They have all the power right now.

Man that's tough....

on one hand it probably would be safe to get E/J out....on another hand I really do not want to see Jameka win this game. If Jameka leaves then from this point on I am happy

If Jess leaves...I will be a bit sad but then again E/D may be safer

Tough one

-Kyo

I am waiting till I find out what happens this week. I would be all for having Eric vote out Jessica knowing it will be a vote of 3-0, but if D&D decide to keep Jessica I will vote to evict Jameka so Eric doesn't use the Phantom vote to turn on D&D. Imagine Jessica's reaction if the vote comes out 3-0 to evict her? OMG Eric would be so dead.

There is only one advantage in Jessica going. Eric has no one to play with, America has no chance in screwing him over because he's alone. On the other hand, Eric has no power this week either way. It's all up to Dick and Danielle.

If no veto is used, I know Jameka will leave, but I vote for Jessica!!! Why not make the game interesting? Why not get to hear what jessica thinks when she goes to sequester. What a riot that would be!!

PLEASE VOTE JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwhahahahha...

I think Jessica going to sequester this week would really have an impact on the jury not awarding Dick or Danielle the money (this is the fear that Danielle has, apparently and a reason for not sending her out just yet). The only way that would be able to happen, though, is if one of the Ds didn't make it to final two.

Carmen I agree but what they don't know about us and if the vote is 3-0 to evict Jess she will be pissed at Eric not D&D and all of the people that Eric screwed over that are in the jury will NOT vote for him over Dick or Dani.

If Eric were forced to evict Jessica out and refused, of course thereby giving up his earnings, would the vote go ahead with 2 people leaving? I guess they could just cancel the plan for a double eviction.

What if Dani uses the Veto on Jameka and Jess & eric on the block now what... lol

I would like to see Jameka gone. But if this scenario takes place I'll be tickled to death :-)

No

The Best senerio is Jameka comes down and Eric goes up.

Then have Jess spill the beans on his antic's...but they vote Jess out still!

She's more of a threat than Eric

Plus cut a deal with Jameka if she gets HoH not to put up D/D

Archived