Saturday, September 1st

northeast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you cajun....time for coast 2 coast....on the radio

( been pretty good lately...vampires the night before, last night ghosts)

I can sleep well now knowing E& J are doing well again and Jedi training

Good Night all.........You Guys are great!!! have fun :notworthy:

please don't leave me having to listen wo Dani whining & kissing Zachs butt!! Wasnt she talking crap about him last week! She is also so rude to her father! For all the shit he says to everyone else.. he sure bites his tongue with her! Just wish the girl would appreciate being in the BB house!

did they say the comp is at 11 or 12 BBT? I'm in Az & wondering if it is starting in 20 min or 1 hr & 20 min.

Eric has been cheering Jess up and they've been laughing all night--that's good to see. He told her that in this POV comp she should do anything to save herself, regardless of whether or not he went on the block. He told her to make the house do without everything if she had to, and to put herself on slop, or put him on slop--whatever it took.

Of course, they are hoping Eric will win the POV and take Jess off, but if not, then they are hoping Jess will get it. The most important thing is for Jameka not to get it, basically.

FOTH with TRIVIA for almost 5 min!!!!

Before that awkward moment betw Ev & Jam. Boy, she is rude? He asks her questions & she just says hmmm hmmm. Don't know how to spell the noises/ grunts that she makes.

She really thinks she is so much better than him!

GO HOME JAMEKA!

just like Waamber.. I think she is in for a rude awakening when she gets out of the BB house! She needs an attitude adjustment! But then again.... what do I know! I'm sure if she met me.. she would not put me in the category of the "good people"

STILL TRIVIA! about an hr now

You know, I still think there's a chance some of the houseguests might be so livid when they find out about AP and how much it helped D/D as well as all the diary manipulations that they may try some legal recourse.

Yes, we all know they sign waivers but guess what, if BB has violated some law, ANY obscure law, a lawyer will find it. At that point, any waivers they signed are null and void. No contract you EVER sign supersedes any law already on the books. It would just seem to me that this entire season was crooked from the start with AP and that the HGs did not have a fair shake. That must violate something even if BB isn't considered a "game show" according to FCC rules.

Some of these people give up things in their lives to be here for three months with the intention to win 500k and change their lives. When some people have an easier shot at it through manipulation and new rules that not all the houseguests are privy to, some of them may be angrier than a hornet's nest dropped on a bee hive in a barrel full of wasps.

Archived