Week 9 P O V Comp.

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting Janelle's comments about the POV comp.

I'm glad to see that Eric's piggy comment didn't bother Janelle,

sounds like she had a great time.....

Shame on the people who called her mom....BB is a game...

and those people calling Janelle's mom... they are taking this

game WAY too serious...JMHO :pixiedust:

Janelle has moved up on my BB fave list!

Why can't Janelle have a favorite HG this season? She can root

for anyone she wants.

Right SC... That wasn't right, and neither is this... Nobody should have ever called Maggie's work... Nobody should ever get into these peoples personal lives like that...

You think eric is a pale weasel, I think Janelle is a fat pig grasping desperately to her 15 minutes of fame. If I had gotten played as badly as she did on All-Stars, I wouldn't even watch the show again. I'm embarrassed for her. But that's MY opinion. If you continue to bash eric his looks, I will definately continue to bash janelle or danielle or dick. Just saying...

Why can't Janelle have a favorite HG this season? She can root

for anyone she wants.

Probably because she was PAID to be impartial and some HG's felt that she was bias. Though I don't know why she thinks people were calling her mother's work (wouldn't they just call her) because of something NO ONE HAS SEEN. The Hg's barely mentioned that Janelle really loved Danielle and didn't like Eric. The audience has not seen what Janelle did, as the show has not aired and the live feeds are blacked out. I think Janelle is delusional thinking people thought she favored someone. If they were calling it was probably to say, "Tell your daughter her time on BB is up."

I'm sorry, but I have to say that Eric WAS talking about it... I believe Janelle 110%... You saying it didn't happen is like saying people didn't call Maggies work IMO...

IMO aside from Dick and Dani who really care what Janelle thought about them :rolleyes: the others shouldn't give a crap what she thinks. As I said before didn't she have her 15 minutes of fame already and what hg think about her should be accepted because she is also voicing her opinion about them.

I didn't say Eric wasn't talking about it. I DO think janelle showed a preference. If she came into the game already liking one person over another, there would be VERY little she could do to not seem biased. She may look like a pig, but she is human.

I just think that her posting that people were calling her mother's work is a bit exaggerated. No one knows what has happened, even the live feeders. all we know is that Janelle loves Danielle and doesn't like Eric. People going through the trouble of finding out who Janelle's mother is and where she works (although why don't they call her at home), based on comments made by an HG is a bit unbelievable. I just don't see Eric's fans that rabid. Just my opinion, and until I see what happened during the POV, I'm fricking sticking to it.

None of this really matter to me but, imo...

We don't know if Janelle LOVES Daniele. In Janelle's blog she said that Daniele told her she loved her and Janelle repeated it back. She said something like... "it popped out before I realized it." That could go either way... she said it back just to be nice OR she really meant it. What we do hear is Daniele saying Janelle LOVES her and we hear Eric talking about how he bashed her 5 seconds before she walked in the house. And, how Janelle hates him now... all speculation on his part.

I don't know, I got the impression that it was Dick she liked and was hurt by Eric's comments but, most important to her is that she had fun during the POV comp.

Thank you Ceci... That's what I have been trying to say... We don't really know much about who Janelle likes... For all we know she liked Eric and that's why she was hurt by his comments...

My spin on it...

Did Janelle get paid for the guest appearance or did she volunteer to be on TV again, either way it shouldn't matter to her what anyone thinks.

As for the hg, does it affect their game, no not really and they shouldn't care what she thinks of them either.

Sounds like a publicity stunt with all the hoopla made about it and phone calls to mom.

Is it possible that what Eric meant when he said Janelle as miss Piggy, was that they were going to do the morph game and instead of saying that he said

the Janelle Miss piggy game? Because in her season someone made the comment that the morphed face of Janelle looked like Miss Piggy not that Janelle

in person looked that way? Is that possible or did he actually say Janelle looks like Miss Piggy?

I tell ya what... I can try one more time to get an interview with Janelle and if she agrees then you all can ask her... You can ask her anything you want... What do ya'll think... I can't say she will agree, and if I tell her you all would like to ask her questions about the comp, she might just come here and talk to you all on the boards... James has done it, and Howie too... Let me know what ya'll want...

I know back before I was a kinder or gentler poster I had some mean things to say about Eric.

There were sooooooo many people that joined Morty's just to defend him.

We heard over and over that America was supposed to be helping Eric and it was our goal to get him to the end for the win.

It was crazy here for a while. That was after Eric was spouting off with the Dick and Daniele incest remarks.

I just watched some youtube videos of the HGs talking

about Janelle hosting the POV comp. Eric even talked

about the piggy comment...

I can't wait until we see the POV comp on CBS and see

how the editing goes. JMHO :pixiedust:

Archived