Week 9 P O V Comp.

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they brought Holly back in BB6, she totally was favoring the SOV alliance. At least BB lets them be themselves. Knowing their opinions or possibly the viewer's opinions of the HG doesn't really affect the game. It's not like it's an advantage in the game. It's just self satisfying.

Now the HGS are saying Jannelle hated Eric and wondering what that means

I think I read that Eric said Jannelle looked kind of like Miss Piggy (and he's right, especially if she was wearing pink) and he didn't know Jannelle was there.

Jannelle liking Danielle shouldn't be shocking as they are cut from the same cloth. Self absorbed, bottled blonde, man crazy, competition winners. Hopefully, Danielle will have the same luck Jennelle had at winning the game.

so many people streak or dye their hair these days that the repeated reference to bottle blonde surprises me. i guess it's a reference to the stereotype that blondes are stupid and implies that those who make their hair blonde become stupid in doing so?

Jannelle liking Danielle shouldn't be socking as they are cut from the same cloth. Self absorbed, bottled blonde, man crazy, competition winners.

And they should be hated for that??? :animated_scratchchin:

most men are self obsorbed, woman crazy and in this case they just happen to suck at competitons.

i guess it's a reference to the stereotype that blondes are stupid and implies that those who make their hair blonde become stupid in doing so?

Nope, "bottle blonde" refers to the unnatural color of a woman's hair. Jannelle, Danielle and Jessica have an unnatural haor color because they get the blonde from a bottle. If YOU think that hair dye makes you stupid, that's your opinion. Don't try to pin it on me :)

As far as self-absorbed goes, sure men can be just as self-absorbed as women. My point was Danielle and Janelle are practically the same role. So, either they would absolutely hate eachother, only seeing the negative sides of their personalities (because deep down they know they are the same) or they would be totally in love with the other, as it is like Narcissus looking into the reflecting water. I just stated that it shouldn't shock anyone.

BTW - In my opinion, Janelle liking Dick simply reinforces the idea that she's attracted to his popularity rather than his appoach to women or ho overall sex appeal.

Marty~

I call it "Dirty blonde" (then yath tells me to wash it <_< )

It's kind of a blondish/brownish/reddish. I love to have blonde hi-lites, but have quit doing it lately. TX heat & humidity has absolutely killed my hair. So I'm trying to treat it better.

Hey I am a dirty blonde too! For a long time I used to put red in my hair to make it darker and hide the streaks. Now I am dirty again.

I think Daniele looks good with both blonde and brown hair. The same with Janelle.

From Janelles website... Janelle Wrote This Her Self

People need to give it a rest. I realize Eric has alot of fans, but random strangers calling my mothers business and saying I screwed up the game is ridiculous. I have done no such thing. Let me clarify for the haters exactley what went down.

I was super excited to be able to host a veto competition and was even more excited when I saw the set was pink. Big Brother told me that I would get to meet the houseguests and wasn't allowed to talk about the game or tell anyone I hated them or anything like that. They said have lots of fun with it and have a good time. Before I was reveiled to the houseguests I was hiding behind a screen. There was a short video clip of me winning all the vetos. All the houseguests were excited it was a video of me...except Eric. He said oh Janelle meets miss Piggy oh goodie. Three seconds after that I was signaled to walk in front of them. Even though Eric made that nasty comment pretty much to my face I smiled and greeted everyone. I am a buxom blonde and no one will ever change that no matter how nasty they may be. I heard Jameka say oh oh Eric, and he was shaking like a chihuaha. He was obviously not very comfortable with me being there but I was having a great time. I wasn't going to let anyone ruin the pink veto competition and this very special night. The houseguests went one by one each competing in the morphomatic. I cheered for each and everyone of the. I was really awkward though because it was just me and them behind the screen, with me cheering them on. I said things like. "yeah" "good job" "go" to whoever was competing, and let me tell you I felt like such a nerd! lol I said the same thing for each houseguests and didn't want to play favorites. In between takes I had a little talking with the houseguests. Dick started flirting with me asking if I was engaged. When I told him no I wasn't he goes " oh good so there's hope for me" lol Oh Dick your such a beefcake!

After Dani competed she told me your my favorite, and I told her "oh gosh I love you" Which just kind of came out. I talked with Zack briefly about music. he asked if I still listened to Trance and Tiesto. I said of course. They asked me if I knew what saftey meant. I said no I didn't . They asked if I knew any codes. And I told them yes I knew what 153 meant. I saw it on the show last week. After they competed they had to go inside so Big Brother could tallie the results. Before going in Dick asked me if I wanted a cigerette I told him yes I would and asked if he would mind lighting me up. I haven't smoked in awhile but man are his cigs harsh. I prefer something a bit lighter. The houseguests came back outside to see who won. After it was revieled I put the veto on Dani's neck and told her she's well on her way to becoming the next veto queen. I hugged each and everyone of them and told them good luck in the game. Everyone! When I hugged Dick I told him he was hot and smelled nice. lol

Honestley Eric is the only houseguest that didn't try to talk to me. hmmmmmm. For everyone out there that says I went in there to trash Eric SCREW YOU. I was so damn nice to him even though he had said I was Obese and Miss Piggy. Mind you I heard this and was hiding but in ear shot. Perhaps the houseguests read into things too much. But what everyone is not realizing is that Eric was the one giving me the cold shoulder. I was cheering him on! So maybe that's why they think I "hate" Eric. They know that I heard what he said. How could I not? Anyway sorry to ramble but I wanted to share this fun experience with you all. I'm not going to let a bunch of bitter Eric fans ruin my parade. I didn't do s**t to Eric's game. He has made bad descisions in the game so don't blame me for his mistakes. I know you want someone to blame for Eric's shitty week, but please leave me out of it. I was a wonderful veto host and treated everyone fairly

Thanks Yana for posting this! I love Janelle and can't believe some psycho ppl out there actually called her mom!! That's friggen NUTS!!! Ppl are scary! Poor Janie. I bet she was a great host, I have no doubt about it that she was nice and fair to everyone. Even in her seasons, she was pretty pleasant to the others, even Beau, when they were pretty nasty to her. She seems like a good girl!

I've read rumors that Janelle is the one who ordered the banner planes (which were against Eric). That's just a rumor, though--Does anyone know if it is true?

I don't think Janelle should have been allowed to talk to anyone at all, unless the whole group was together. But as usual, CBS doesn't care whether the game has integrity or not. I loved Janelle during Season 6, but I didn't think she should have gotten the letter from Mike, and I don't think that Dani should have gotten the letter from Nick. A picture from Nick would be fine, but not a letter, where he could have put in some sort of code (God knows they talked long enough every day in bed to have thought some up).

Of course, no one should be calling Janelle's Mom--if they are upset, they should write CBS or call them.

Janelle was my absolute favorite for the past two seasons (even though she disappointed me in All-Stars, I overlooked it and still loved her).

However, I cannot believe some of the things either she has said or that has been attributed to her this season. Her favoritism of Danielle causes her to go way, way down in my book. She has lots all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

And the part about people calling her mom's place of business? I don't buy that for one second....I think she's just making that up as a way to open up and justify her vent about what happened on the BB set.

How the mighty have fallen.......

Hey, maybe she and Dick can get together at the wrap party...

Wow I thought I was hard on the house guests... I love Janelle and have not changed that because of who she likes... We all know that Boogie has said it was Jen that was their "coached player" but it just might be Dick... That wouldn't changed my mind about them either... But that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours too... :)

Archived