Jen Vasquez Vs. Jen Johnson

OmegaBetaZeta

Jen Vasquez vs. Jen Johnson  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Better?

• Jen Vasquez, BB6
    • Jen Johnson, BB8

Uhh, wasn't Jen Vasquez almost universally despised by everyone and often called the worst HG in BB history and a vile human being?

I don't think it's even close even though I'm sure some will forget how much they honestly hated Jen Vasquez as a person because Jen Johnson is still fresh in their minds. That is unless they hated Kaysar...then they probably loved Jen Vasquez.

Although I like JJ MUCH better than BJ, I have to admit, BJ did have her one bright moment when she looked at Kaysar and swore she wouldn't nominate him. I think she caused most BB watchers to stand up from their recliners, knocking over their TV trays and scream, "NO!!!! Don't do it!!!"

But alas, JJ is far more memorable and will be referred to in many seasons to come.

Yup, this season's Jen. She played and made it to jury. She made the house interesting with the dynamics between her and Dick (though I like the mellow Dick as well) Plus the other Jen was just a complete b*tch

They both went on the show for the same reason - to jump-start their pathetically anemic acting careers.

J-Blow applied three times, getting on the BB6 cast only because she had a friend (Apeshit) who could leave her job for 100 days and join her in the house for the twist.

Jenn J. didn't apply. She and her SAG card were recruited by the producers, who no doubt met her thru her employer and knew she'd be good TV with her need to be in the spotlight.

Archived